Fifa 13 11v11 club for pc

We need to look at ways to step up our game now.

We have been coasting for a while, doing the mimimum required in a game of football but its time to get more serious now lads.

Couple of things we need to improve on.

Decision making: At times people including me make some awful retarded decisions such as passing to a person who is surrounded by 3 players, shooting in a shit position, holding the ball for what retarded reason etc etc. needs to be improved a lot.

Pass accuracy: Its terrible. Some of the manual players actually pass a bit better then the auto assisted people, thats how bad it is. it is as if we are all playing on manual. it needs to be a lot better. Not only is that the issue but long throw balls people tend to do a lot and it hardly works. We need to improve our passing accuracy and play it on the floor 9/10.

Positioning: This is probably the area we are best at except for 1 or 2 but still needs improving a bit in particular the DM's. Most matches what i see is the DM bombing forward all the time not protecting the back 4 at all. this needs to be dealt with. 2 nights ago i was DM and i man marked t4's mate who says he is a cracking player. i stuck by him, also protecting the back 4, guess who won that game and how many we conceded. DM's when disciplined can win games. its so vital that the DM's stay put. If we are play two DM's, one can go forward but not both.

If we can sort these issues out we can become a top team.

We also need to stick to one formation. the best formation IMO is 5212. It was the best formation in fifa 12 that i have experienced. you got two DM's with each DM taking turns to protect the back four/assist the attackers.

U got two Strikers upfront that can both drift into the wings and use the CAM as a secret 3rd striker down the middle with the two extra midfielders providing the vision and passing to pass to the strikers/wingers up front and then laying it off for the CAM/other striker to do damage.

You also have LB and RB who can provide cover in the flanks too supporting the strikers down the wing. For that to work, we need only one of the full backs to provide attacking cover not both. this means that when we get counter attacked, we will have 4 defenders at the back plus one DM. Believe u me, many teams wont be able to score counter attacks againts that.

This makes playing LB or RB fun as u dont have to concentrate on sitting back defending all the time.

So anyways that is our tactics i want us to deploy from now on, no changing formation, even if we lose our next 10 games. stick at this formation and this tactic because if we keep chopping and changing we wont improve.

me, jambo and woodie have all seen and played this formation in the past and when played properly, it it an unstoppable formation offering lots of variety in our play as u can see.

I aint moaning at just u guys, believe u me, i too need to step up as well. we all do or else we will never progress. it is time to come out of this honeymoon casual laid back period and start being serious

i have notied the same people seem to also take certain positions by default and although they do move once asked it seems it isn't a conscious decision of theirs in the first place. (this is not everyone, i know you move about all the time)

other people like myself end up fitting in around those players to fill unfavourable positions. i don't mind this but as a team player my first thought is to accomodate my team

with that being said, i wouldn't neccassarily say the people taking certain positions are the best people for those positions, so you need to factor that in too.

cheers

jonney

i have got a lad who i used to play on the xbox360 with, he is very good and is looking for a good pc club.

can we bring him along.

vindaloo is a member of this forum and might respond to this thread

cheers

Man I would really love to join if you guys would have me. Love Football, love FIFA.
Origin ID: Fathom2821

Back
Top Bottom