Fifa 11 wishlist

NACK22

League 1
22 April 2003
Well someone had to start it!

What i'd like is

Graphics

1) Make an extensive kit editor and player appearance screen editor so you can self customize any teams kit or player face in the game, also using gameface technology you can upload any players face to make your own version of him and replace the original one if you so wish.

2) Managers on the touchline that can have their face changed by the appearance editor and have their names changed.

3)Better overhaul of general graphics and please a much better crowd and pitch textures.

Commentary

1) Call names for all players in the game and teams.

2) Martin Tyler announcing which teams are playing at the start of the match.

3) More andy gray comments on build up play and after a miss etc.

4) Longer banter at the end of the match about the result and have it be team specific, and how it affects league position, cup etc.

5) Get jeff stelling in to do commentary on results and league position when you finish the match after Martin Tyler has said goodbye.

Gameplay

1) Players a bit more responsive.

2) AI more balanced on all difficulty settings.

3) Lobbed pass still a bit floaty otherwise passing is good.

4) When ball is in the air or when a pass has been hit, the recieving player should be still free to move, not restricted in position like it is at present.

MM

1) Just less bugs please.

Last edited:
Better commentary
Managers on the touchline
The crowd doing the Mexican wave or something
Players aloud to take their tops off
Long throw ins
Booing one player when they get the ball
Players more aggression
Walk out the tunnel better and more organized

These little things would be immense.

It's only done when there's a higher than average number of tossers and non-football fans in the stadium, so usually at tournaments and in the USA and such.

Whoa Whoa Easy holmes. :TTTH:

I'm simply amazed that the most realistic simulation ever released needs refined and a wishlist compiled, that's all:CONFUSE:
Most realistic simulation of football? Yes.
Perfectly realistic simulation of football? No.

Until something reaches perfection, people will always want improvements...

We know you don't like FIFA, and never will do... I don't get why you feel the need to persistently take digs at the game (not in a constructive way) and the people in this section (saying we maul people for saying negative things), pretty pathetic really...

Make passing, shooting, headers etc analog on the triggers. Having to wait for your pass to charge up is annoying, as by the time you get the power you want, the opposition either takes your ball, or the player you want to pass to has strayed off side!

Do something about the crowds. They are shit. Balls are still too floaty. Make it harder to control the ball with crap players. They all control it like Pelé.

Last edited:
-more individuality of the player..

-mo cap players..

-edit mode like pes..

-improve the crowd(more noisy,louder when it's a big match like man utd vs liverpool,chelsea vs arsenal,liverpool vs everton,man utd vs man city)..

-take the celebrations out,i rather see them celebrate with their own signature celebrations(or have options to turn it on/off)

Last edited:
Assisted Passing to be removed, Semi should be default. Just this one change would do a world of good.

Improve Kits

Not sure I can think of anything else

EDIT: AI Overhaul

Last edited:
Make it multiplayer only so I don't have to deal with the fucking terrible, predictable and boring AI.

Re-do the player models so they don't all have limbs like Peter Crouch.

Slight changes to the engine so it doesn't feel like the players are floating.

Most realistic simulation of football? Yes.
Perfectly realistic simulation of football? No.

Until something reaches perfection, people will always want improvements...

We know you don't like FIFA, and never will do... I don't get why you feel the need to persistently take digs at the game (not in a constructive way) and the people in this section (saying we maul people for saying negative things), pretty pathetic really...

Wrong wrong wrong. I've spent my hard earned cash on this so i'm well within my rights to comment on FIFA Rob.

I like it so whats the problem? And to say "never will do" is abit much as you have NO IDEA what my feeling in future will be:BYE:

-moving stewards, camera's, photagraphers, ballboys
-less generic commentary
-no loading before a substitution
-full bench + managers and players warming up
-no clear sky when it's snowing..... (big error in FIFA 10 this)
-better shirts overall
-less generic cutscenes (substituting player before 2nd half start and you see players of your team on the other team's pitch)
-more GK control. e.g. waiting before you pick up the ball until the attackers come close to gain time
-continue the clock !! it's useless adding extra time when you stop the clock at every foul, corner, free kick, substitute,...

I'll think of some more later on

Last edited:
You should make that a "FIFA Road To World Cup 2010" wish list, as that will be coming out early next summer - the cow milking season.

You should make that a "FIFA Road To World Cup 2010" wish list, as that will be coming out early next summer - the cow milking season.

I would guess that their deal with FIFA actually forces them to make a World Cup game (just as they have to release FIFA on PC etc).

Since I'm only playing online with friends of mine, I'd die for having the option to save replays locally on the HDD and be able to toy around with them/upload them afterwards from their own replays menu.

graphic overhaul (kits, faces)
editor (kits, faces) with ex-/import to share your work
offline replay editor
more AI tweaks
get rid of auto controls (at least online)

Since I'm only playing online with friends of mine, I'd die for having the option to save replays locally on the HDD and be able to toy around with them/upload them afterwards from their own replays menu.

I'd prefer if you could record the entire match to watch back at your own leisure.

It's only done when there's a higher than average number of tossers and non-football fans in the stadium, so usually at tournaments and in the USA and such.

just made me choke on my lunch with laughter. great post dude!!

also I would EA to make semi-controls as defualt and get rid of assisted controls full stop.

Back
Top Bottom