FIFA 11 - PC Hybrid+Matrix gameplay patches+LOD

this files http://www.sendspace.com/file/mf4k3y has your own settings.lua
put the files and repeat the RESET ALL SQUADS as many times you can :P

I think is Ok now, workinkg great with no lags like my "before patch game", thanks Erevos

ps. still I feel that gameplay with poor teams is too hard, got posession like ~50% but not so much freedom and space on the pitch like it was with "Hybrid gameplay v2.0" that U post in other threat, I don't know why, maybe is because that 1.01 patch

I think is Ok now, workinkg great with no lags like my "before patch game", thanks Erevos

ps. still I feel that gameplay with poor teams is too hard, got posession like ~50% but not so much freedom and space on the pitch like it was with "Hybrid gameplay v2.0" that U post in other threat, I don't know why, maybe is because that 1.01 patch

yes, official patch did change some things, minor changes on gameplay, plus you have Matrix too, if its too hard you can always play on World Class ;)

i think this is the best gameplay until now.. for my taste to be fair :)

im searching a way to add more packages with easy install always, like the accurate transfers that a user propose.

P.S. im glad it works ;)

I guess U right,

I play "all manual" and after all that years with PES now I'ts really hard to learn the game form begining
on "all manual" is so much fun specialy with passing, shoting too but sometimes (many times) I got stupid miss 100% goal and is really irritating

and that cpu pressing and almost "no mistake" passing it's realy hard to play, but like someone said practice practice and one more time practice,
from my first game to my games now is 100 000 miles:) so it must be better and better

ps. and I hope EA finally fix that sometimes referre no calls 100% fauls on me (specialy with no ball tackles) in gameplay but for cpu referre always call fauls, it feels same like in PES 2010 and that is shame

Thanks again Erevos

I guess U right,

I play "all manual" and after all that years with PES now I'ts really hard to learn the game form begining
on "all manual" is so much fun specialy with passing, shoting too but sometimes (many times) I got stupid miss 100% goal and is really irritating

and that cpu pressing and almost "no mistake" passing it's realy hard to play, but like someone said practice practice and one more time practice,
from my first game to my games now is 100 000 miles:) so it must be better and better

ps. and I hope EA finally fix that sometimes referre no calls 100% fauls on me (specialy with no ball tackles) in gameplay but for cpu referre always call fauls, it feels same like in PES 2010 and that is shame

Thanks again Erevos

well on all manual must be very hard, i would lower the difficulty if i was in your position, and when it felt ok i would go up a level and so on.

i have erase from my memory PES 10 FIFA 10 haha, awful games! for pc always, for PES the time stopped at 2006, for FIFA at 1998, now FIFA starts something great i hope they will continue fixing referees, bugs and enchanced the gameplay even more!

Nothing friend, if i can help with anything else just let me know.

erevos - i like your effort to go for the nearly perfect soccer game very much! thanks for that!

the only (but for me the most important) missing 'add on' is Monkey Dragons Camera Patch (which replaces the data0.big and data0.bh I assume). to you see any chance to implement this patch? :WORSHIP:

Why??

U can used camera patch like on first time, just need one more click to pached that replaced files again and thats all... 5 second

thanks lipaaa. so, you mean - after installing the FIFA 11 - PC Hybrid+Matrix gameplay patches+LOD from everos - I can finally patch the whole fifa-installation with the camera patch from Monkey Dragon? are you sure that the camera patch not replaces the new data0.big and data0.bh files from everos which I have to put in the game directory manually? it only replaces some code inside the data0.** file and not the whole file?

thanks very much for your support! :TU:

thanks lipaaa. so, you mean - after installing the FIFA 11 - PC Hybrid+Matrix gameplay patches+LOD from everos - I can finally patch the whole fifa-installation with the camera patch from Monkey Dragon? are you sure that the camera patch not replaces the new data0.big and data0.bh files from everos which I have to put in the game directory manually? it only replaces some code inside the data0.** file and not the whole file?

i think he means the exact opposite :))

next version will include for sure Accurate Transfer patch by LAVEZZI!

oh and im searching for a name for the package! if you have an idea let me now :)

my idea: FIFA 11 Erevos Transform Pack... might be FIFA11 ETP v1.0 ...simple & clear ;))

Last edited:
Why??

U can used camera patch like on first time, just need one more click to pached that replaced files again and thats all... 5 second

i think he means the exact opposite :))

sorry, I dont get you guys ... so what would be the exact procedere? first camera patch, then the erevos patch (which will not work then cause erevos replaces the data0.** files) or how? and if I install the camera patch first, the files from erevos will replace the patched data0.** files from the camera patch :(

sorry, I dont get you guys ... so what would be the exact procedere? first camera patch, then the erevos patch (which will not work then cause erevos replaces the data0.** files) or how? and if I install the camera patch first, the files from erevos will replace the patched data0.** files from the camera patch :(

i havent try it friend, i have some camera settings in rna.ini

i have windows 7 too, make sure you have installed the EA's patch 1.01, and that you check the things i have with *

Damn.. So this is what I did... reinstalled, patched the game to 1.01, cracked the game, copied my data 7.big and .bh to ur fifafs folder, ran the batch file (idk why but when it reads something like an email a popout came out saying that the program is not responding and closed it), copied the new data 7.big and .bh as well as the data0 .big and .bh from the main folder to my game folder, replaced (data 7.big is a bit larger, data 1.big is smaller, the rest i think is the same), then I pasted in the db folder, then the new ones, then run the game, passed EA logo, but after KAKA walks out the game crashes (before you get the option to select your settings profile). I've made sure that I've patched the game. Can someone help me this time?

Damn.. So this is what I did... reinstalled, patched the game to 1.01, cracked the game, copied my data 7.big and .bh to ur fifafs folder, ran the batch file (idk why but when it reads something like an email a popout came out saying that the program is not responding and closed it), copied the new data 7.big and .bh as well as the data0 .big and .bh from the main folder to my game folder, replaced (data 7.big is a bit larger, data 1.big is smaller, the rest i think is the same), then I pasted in the db folder, then the new ones, then run the game, passed EA logo, but after KAKA walks out the game crashes (before you get the option to select your settings profile). I've made sure that I've patched the game. Can someone help me this time?

According to Doctor+, the 1.01 crack is causing problems. So just use the original exe and it should work.

According to Doctor+, the 1.01 crack is causing problems. So just use the original exe and it should work.

But my copy of FIFA 11 is not legit. I downloaded it online. I used a fake serial key and without the crack, the game will just ask me to enter the dvd disc, which I don't have. I'll try it later, and let you know if it works..

I don't get U,

I post simple and logical answer, if U put that files from Erevos patch to game folder and replaced it, U must patched again that files with Camera Patch from MonkeyDragon... it's really simple

But my copy of FIFA 11 is not legit. I downloaded it online. I used a fake serial key and without the crack, the game will just ask me to enter the dvd disc, which I don't have. I'll try it later, and let you know if it works..

the talk about pirated games, cracks etc is not allowed in here, so thats enough.

Back
Top Bottom