FIFA 11 PC editing....

Niero

Banned
29 October 2009
So FINALLY Peter Moore is cured of his PC hatred... :BOP:

Will the EVO WEB PC editing wizards do their magic with FIFA? Like tools and a kitserver for FIFA?

Champions League?
The Kits aren't always accurate.

There's always things you can improve on.

no need for that... in fifa, everything (at least almost) is licenced.

How about stadiums? It would be immense if someone created all the Premiership stadiums accuratly combined with NG graphics and gameplay.

But when EA model a stadium it takes them 1 or 2 months and they have to get photo's of the stadium before beginning the process. Wouldn't modders need photo's of the stadium also?

I heard modders who made HQ stadiums for PES 2010 it took them about 2 months to create a stadium because of the graphics.

no need for that... in fifa, everything (at least almost) is licenced.

Well the Italian League hasn't' been fully licensed for years, (loads of clubs missing kits) also there a huge amount of missing European clubs for leagues like Romania, Serbia and Ukraine.

Also EA default kits are pretty bad! I sure they will make loads of errors since they have many kits to make and can't make them all perfect. I will go back to making kits again :) for FIFA for 11 :)

I might make another national patch like i did here:
YouTube - Pride, the big fat international teams patch for fifa 08
and also like every year contribute to the champions league/Europe patch

and i'll do some gameplay patches hopefully :)

Most of the patches use soccer gaming :) I'm hoping Rinaldo and others like Outsider seriously consider making something like Kitserver for this game.

did you make new national teams kits for fifa 10 pc?

God no! That game doesn't deserve kits! but the template was the same from 09 so i did have some 09 shirts that people could've used for 10.

I'm actually quite confident the template will remain the same which will be good news since i could release hopefully some Tournament patches like (Copa America 2007, Euro 2008, World Cup 2002/2006 etc..) :)

God no! That game doesn't deserve kits! but the template was the same from 09 so i did have some 09 shirts that people could've used for 10.

I'm actually quite confident the template will remain the same which will be good news since i could release hopefully some Tournament patches like (Copa America 2007, Euro 2008, World Cup 2002/2006 etc..) :)

imho, fifa 10 pc was much better than 08, 09...

Back
Top Bottom