FIFA 11 Hybrid 3.0.1+ETGD+Career.ini

beta990

Non-League
5 July 2010
Hi all,

I just wanted to share my created 'mini' combined package.

It’s includes:
- Hybrid Gameplay Patch 3.0.1
- Latest ETGD Patch
- Career tweaks/edits, more player wages to spend (9 mil. +/-), more cpu’s will bid on players, more players will go the other leagues/country’s, more change of finding scouted players, money tweaks, ..
- Settings.lua for low/laptops performance
- Extra's: skip EA server check (now only 3 sec.), fast intro (12 sec. to load profile menu), rna.ini for lag

You can see this as a tested version, I haven’t played one season with the new career.ini settings, so please give me feedbacks!

Still to do:
- More realistic transfers, Man City/Inter/Bayern bid on (very) low players, help asked..
- Clean up career.ini
- Make the credits, .. I know, .. shame shame…
- Wait to new versions and combine them again…

Do whatever you want, read README.txt!

Still searching for solutions and feedbacks!

Thanks, beta

Download url: http://www.multiupload.com/81VGF67T23

Last edited:
Hi all,

I just wanted to share my created 'mini' combined package.

It’s includes:
- Hybrid Gameplay Patch 3.0.1
- Latest ETGD Patch
- Career tweaks/edits, more player wages to spend (9 mil. +/-), more cpu’s will bid on players, more players will go the other leagues/country’s, more change of finding scouted players, money tweaks, ..
- Settings.lua for low/laptops performance
- Extra's: skip EA server check (now only 3 sec.), fast intro (12 sec. to load profile menu), rna.ini for lag

You can see this as a tested version, I haven’t played one season with the new career.ini settings, so please give me feedbacks!

Still to do:
- More realistic transfers, Man City/Inter/Bayern bid on (very) low players, help asked..
- Clean up career.ini
- Make the credits, .. I know, .. shame shame…
- Wait to new versions and combine them again…

Do whatever you want, read README.txt!

Still searching for solutions and feedbacks!

Thanks, beta

Download url: http://www.multiupload.com/81VGF67T23

nice idea mate, so you really see differences in MM with changes in career.ini?

well ETGD v1 is coming very soon and its a major step, so prepare for a new package ;)

Back
Top Bottom