FIFA 11, combination with hybrid, ETGD, career optimized, fast game startup, more..

beta990

Non-League
5 July 2010
Hi all,

I just wanted to share my created combined package for FIFA 11.

It’s includes, v2.0:
- Hybrid Gameplay Patch 3.0.3
- Latest ETGD Patch v1
- Career tweaks/edits, more player wages to spend, more cpu’s will bid on players, more players will go the other leagues/country’s, more change of finding scouted players, more money tweaks (tickets), ..
- Settings.lua for low/laptops performance, replace if you want..
- Extra's: skip EA server check (now only 3 sec.), fast intro (12 sec. to load profile menu), rna.ini for lag, keyboard patch.

Still to do:
- More realistic transfers, Man City/Inter/Bayern bid on (very) low players, help asked, solution: play to season two, and you will get more player bids.

Do whatever you want, read README & INSTALL.txt for installation!

Still searching for solutions and feedbacks!

Custimize what you want, thanks/credits to all creators!

Thanks, beta

Download url: http://www.multiupload.com/WNOW8KSWNW
http://www.mediafire.com/?3y60ojly33vnoj6

Last edited:
Re: FIFA 11, combination with hybrid, ETGD, career optimized, fast game startup, more

Cool sounds really good.

Do i have to copy over all the files from the zip, I followed the read me but my game just crashes stright after a match.

Last edited:
Re: FIFA 11, combination with hybrid, ETGD, career optimized, fast game startup, more

Cool sounds really good.

Do i have to copy over all the files from the zip, I followed the read me but my game just crashes stright after a match.
Hi, do you have installed EA Patch v1.01?

Hi, do you have installed EA Patch v1.01?

Yep i have the latest patches installed.

Got it working, all is fine now cheers.

Guys what settings should i run fifa 11 at this is my system.

Windows 7 professional

Intel Core Quad CPU Q8400 @2.66GHz 2.67GHz

64-bit

GeForce GTX260 card.

\\still getting some lagg.

Last edited:

this full version or ???

Back
Top Bottom