FIFA 10 Videos & Pictures

Scored this (All Manual except passing), bit of a weird goal in terms of the passing, but it's a nice finish.

YouTube - Drogba Volley

Damn the sound is awful... Exposes some flaws in the AI too, really you'd expect one of the defenders to attack that cross.

Last edited:
Again, another problem with Fifa. Goals look great in real-time because we're not quick enough to see the bigger picture, but in replays the flaws just look so out of place; like Nick Griffin in Nandos.

Getting quite annoying now to watch these videos, as has been said, feels great in real-time, then I look back and play spot the flaws. (Awesome marking in this clip).

YouTube - Pirlo Screamer

Semi passing, the rest manual. Going to switch to manual passing now though I think, seem to have mastered the manual through ball to a decent enough level, use it for a bit of simple passing already.

Although, come Fifa 11, I'll probably look at the assisted/semi-assisted pro-passing, feel there is sufficient enough freedom from using everything else on manual.

Last edited:
Who wants to see bullsh*t in its purest form? Here's the AI (white shirts) response to when two of my Sporting players closed him down on the wing.

http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/media/play/video/32166163

"I'm moving in the opposite direction, I'm under pressure, I'm falling over, I can't possibly know you're there, but let me just float it 40yds onto your toe anyway."

If any of that is in FIFA11, EA might as well quit :R1

Back
Top Bottom