Fifa 10 PC Editing: CM10 and other Fifa Master tools - Official Thread

Rinaldo

FIFA 10 ADM!NISTRATOR
8 November 2009
Creation Master: THE Editor.
CM 10 Release 10.1 - Sweetpatch

Sound Master: Edit commentaries, chants and songs.
SM 10 Beta 2 - FileFront
SM 10 Beta 2 - FilePlay

DB Master: Edit any FIFA 10 database in tabular format.
DBM 10 Release 10.2 - FileFront
DBM 10 Release 10.2 - FilePlay

File Master: Navigate the FIFA 10 file system.
FileM 10 Release 10.2 - FileFront

Internal Master: Edit career, pro and other files created bi FIFA 10 in a tabular format.
IM 10 Release 10.1

Manager Master: Visual editor for your career.
MM 10 Beta 1 - FileFront

Kit Design Master: Create new kits, fonts, boots, balls.
KDM 10 Beta 1 - FileFront
This package includes only the executable files. You can use the graphic package of FIFA 09. A new package for FIFA 10 will be available later (maybe).

Face Design Master: Create new faces.
FDM 10 Release 10.1 - FileFront

Free Kick Master: Edit corner and freekick setplays.
FKM 10 Release 10.1 - FileFront

new CMS Patch Converter: Convert any patch in a CMS compliant patch
CMSPC 10 Beta 2 - FilePlay
This is a "work in progress" tool and it is not very well documented , its usage is recommended only to expert users

new Animation Master: Edit the movements that players do during the game.
AM 10 Beta 1 - FileFront
This is a "work in progress" tool and it is not very well documented , its usage is recommended only to expert users

Credits:

1: George Mathews (England)
2: Akash Mirchandnani (India)
3: Akshay Mirchandnani (India)
4: Abhishek Sharma (India)
5: Dhruv Lapsia (India)
6: Mohammad Shakir Farooqui (Nepal)

Note: All the above six persons can release my tools on ANY forums without the credits as they have helped me a lot in getting these tools work.

Last edited:
All the doubts and queries can be asked in this thread.

I will try to solve them ASAP.

Re: Fifa 10 Editing: CM10 and other Fifa Master tools - Official Thread

Hi,

I wanted to know if these tools are good for xbox360 fifa 10 version

thanks

All the tools are for editing of PC Version Only

The tools can edit EACH AND EVERYTHING in the game.

All the tools are for editing of PC Version Only

The tools can edit EACH AND EVERYTHING in the game.

The PC version on fifa is one game and the console version is a completely different game. You wont find many people around here that like the pc fifa...
Anyway its bizzare how none is editing the Xbox360 FIFA since PES is editable there (of course one must have a cracked Xbox360 which is illegal)

hi rinaldo, im trying to implement the fifa comm into pes for my own lenguage, the question is about soundmaster 10, i only found these comments about injury :
could be injured
injured lucky
injured player
injury no foul
shot hurt defender
...but in pes( i know its more detailed on pc than fifa) theres some files in 9674-9689 unnamed...well theres anything similar in fifa like these or i cant find them its about "hes indjured but can continoue", "hes injured he cant con.","hes back on the field" ex. and i dont play fifa so even i dont know these are exists or not. Please help if you can.

gabe

hi rinaldo, im trying to implement the fifa comm into pes for my own lenguage, the question is about soundmaster 10, i only found these comments about injury :
could be injured
injured lucky
injured player
injury no foul
shot hurt defender
...but in pes( i know its more detailed on pc than fifa) theres some files in 9674-9689 unnamed...well theres anything similar in fifa like these or i cant find them its about "hes indjured but can continoue", "hes injured he cant con.","hes back on the field" ex. and i dont play fifa so even i dont know these are exists or not. Please help if you can.

gabe

I have no idea about PES.

I do not know the reason of you facing these problems.

Please may I know your system specifications and Direct X Version?
Also give me a screenshot?

Thanks

Hi Rinaldo,

Thanks for the great tools. I am facing a littile issue with Internal Master.

When I open my manager profile with IM 10, it does not show any teams or players in the "teams" and "players" tables respectively. all player/team ids are -1.

However it shows proper entries in the "teamplayerlinks" table.

Also can u tell me how you can transfer players without corrupting the profile?

Thanks

Last edited:
Does anybody know how we can edit the profile file? What tool can be used to do so?

PS: I'm not talking about the manager profile, but the game profile. Normally located at "My Documents/Fifa 10/A. Profiles/".

Thanks

Hi, when i am trying to run soundmaster 10, error appears, send or not send

Soundmaster10.exe has encountered problem and need to close

What can i do?

hi rinaldo,

i have managed to open the fifa10(xbox360) iso with xbox backup creator, but it seams theres no sign of audio folder, so i dont know where could be the commentary files

would you help me?

EDIT: i have found it in dat5 with FINALBIG but its eng_eng.sbs, what a heck is sbs, i didnt find anything on the web about it...

Last edited:
Creation Master is a hybrid of all the other tools. The interface is very easy, try it again. If you still encounter problems, post them here.

Back
Top Bottom