FIFA 10 Gameplay Issues Video Thread

romagnoli

Misses Retri
7 August 2004
Hello fellow gameplay ranters,

Drekkard and andythom77 both think (and I agree) that a thread of videos of gameplay flaws that EA need to fix would be pretty useful. I know this could have done with being set up 2 months sooner since many of those people who would be likely to contribute to this thread would have stopped coming here now! But please do your best to save a FIFA 10 replay and post it in here with a brief description (one or two lines?) of what the video is meant to be highlighting.

Feel free to use real life videos as well to underline the point.

I'll kick things off:

me said:
Scoring under the wall - one attempt, one goal.

Scoring over the wall - one attempt, one woodwork.

Accrington Stanley have Bergkamp in goal apparently. Second attempt to show perfect ball control is universal, not stat based; first was good, but this is even more incredible.

I am kind of enjoying getting to grips with Manual, hence I've started playing it again (and hence the Pro difficulty as I learn!) but I just had to save some of these for future reference.
me said:
Well I also had this one which is an example of terrible defending. It's a lot more subtle than League 2 keepers having world class ball control but it shows what happens when only one defender is allowed to challenge for the ball.

I actually saved it because I thought it looked good but as soon as I watched it back the defending leapt out at me.

http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/media/play/video/13001543

This is not a thread for discussion of whether or not people should be complaining about FIFA 10. If you want to discuss anything, discuss the videos. Not 'dissin h8ers' or any of that nonsense.

Last edited:
Manual chipped through ball shot glitch:

http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/media/play/video/11426663 (2 in a row, but goes in every time, clip was only long enough for 2)

http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/media/play/video/12309202 (+ physics fail)

This glitch is stupid, if you aim it correctly it's basically a guaranteed goal, in matches too. Just do a chipped through ball at goal and the keeper reacts like a retard.
add to that using manual long ball, far too easy to score, i've banned myself from using them vs the AI, but i do use it sometimes in clubs when playing assisted noobs.

I made this one a couple of months ago when I was still playing 2010. Also posted it on the EA forums, but it got virtually no attention.

Re: my moan on page 317 about defensive AI, I've knocked up a quick description and video clip to demonstrate what is spoiling my fun at the moment.

Youtube clip (click the title to go to the bigger version):

YouTube - Defensive AI in FIFA10

Webpage link with an explanation channeling a combination of Andy Gray and Alan Hansen:

CLICK HERE

Will post these on the EA forums in the vague hope it might get read by EA. No doubt I'll just get abused by a bunch of assisted kiddies saying I suck, but hey ho.

ahansen.jpg

Back
Top Bottom