FIFA 10 360/PS3 Demo Feedback + Videos

Chris Davies

Chief PESsimist
Staff
14 May 2003
UK
Tranmere Rovers
Cheers to Scutch for the thread suggestion, Tom for the thumbs-up and Mart for watching over us. And Jesus.

Plonk any demo feedback that you have in here please to save the normal FIFA 10 thread getting swamped. :)

Re: FIFA 10 Demo Feedback

So what's your first match going to be? I think I'll go with Chelsea vs Juventus on legendary.

Can we post our replays in here btw? Not that I probably will but just incase.

*flush*

Demo's out on Xbox Marketplace. PS3 demo to follow soon. Please use this thread for posting demo impressions only.

can someone also check to see if it's only available for Gold members too?

It just means an additional instruction I have to give my wife in a minute if it is you see ;-p

(While I'm at work and she aint is what I mean - not any sexual stuff...)

• Staff

What section can't find it, checked New Arrivals not there.
New Arrivals for me! Try turning the 360 off and on again.

Can we post our replays in here btw? Not that I probably will but just incase.
Good thinking, we will need a FIFA 10 replays thread.

can someone also check to see if it's only available for Gold members too?
Doesn't say... I would presume it's available to all as it was last year.

Well just from a little kick about in the arena I can tell that the ball isn't anywhere near as "floaty" as it was previously.

i must say im enjoying this, it feels like you have more individual feel to the players, its definetly harder to pass round players, feels like opposit team gives you more of a game

EDIT: :O just realised u can take quick free kicks, so much better

Last edited:

Couple of positive comments so far. Good good. I'd be interested to hear what the shooting is like this year, too.

Well that finished awfully fast, will edit this post with some impressions.

The CPU AI seems much better, I'm loving the attempts at blocking shots and passes, and the quick free kicks work really well.

Last edited:

Am I the only that cannot see the demo to download?

Its not in the New Arrivals section, I'm losing it.

Just have to wait I guess..

First impressions then? Feels very similar to last year, but is more fluid with the movement and the passing seems more erratic than last year.

Goalkicks dont seem to automatically hit the striker either, most of the kicks I've saw are going into space, same with headers not going straight to players either.

I think it's like what was said after the Emirates day, it's like PES where you play and think not much has changed but things come out more as you play.

It's not due out in Asia ( the Demo ) so I quickly made a UK gamertag 5 minutes ago and I started downloading it!

First game for me will be as JUVE.

is it just mine that petr cech is rated overall at 64..

on plus side, visually looks more attractive in close ups and watching it seems more realistic and has that fluency to it, really good once u get used to changes

is it just mine that petr cech is rated overall at 64..

That will no doubt be rectified come final release. I'm sure it will be updated to 68 :BOP:

First impressions then? Feels very similar to last year, but is more fluid with the movement and the passing seems more erratic than last year.

Goalkicks dont seem to automatically hit the striker either, most of the kicks I've saw are going into space, same with headers not going straight to players either.

I think it's like what was said after the Emirates day, it's like PES where you play and think not much has changed but things come out more as you play.

An indication of a good game, all the little things measuring up and appearing over weeks and months of gameplay.

What do you mean regarding the passing being erratic, though?

Like you have to be more accurate with where you aim your passes ... manual is more manual if you like?

Is it just me or does changing the difficulty level also change your control settings? I'm sure it didn't do it on FIFA 09?

Ahh I get you, mate.

I usually play on semi-assisted/manual, but will certainly be using manual for Fifa 10, as I've heard nothing but good things once it's mastered.

Back
Top Bottom