FIFA 09 Videos & Pictures

I've started a Manager Mode game after playing FIFA 10 down at the Emirates, it's really frustrating me but I've had some moments that have really got me jumping out of my seat.

I've switched to fully manual controls, I've switched to the dynamic camera angle, and suddenly I'm putting together passing moves I've never managed before - I think it's because with the closer camera you can see player movement (and the likelihood of someone being able to intercept the pass or not) ten times clearer.

I've just scored this little beauty. Fair enough, it's not Barcelona passing, it's not the best goal you'll ever see in your life, but I'm hugely proud of this one. I love how it all just came together, and how the goal sneaks in off the post. Beautiful.

YouTube - FIFA 09 Beauty (scored with Tranmere Rovers)

Very nice :TU:

Those sorts of goals where you put a few passes together and place the finish perfectly into the corner on all manual are what make FIFA worth playing.

Yeah, congrats Chris, I like playing like that, short passes to space, moving players and finishing. Let's hope fifa 10 allows us to more complex plays!

You know how to impress me Tim... City at Old Trafford :-) It could of bounced of his backside and it would of been good to me :-)

Had you built his stats up much.. that went like a rocket.... Beauty..

Great goal, I liked tha pass a lot. The finishing is powerful and I like the goalkeeper animation. It's difficult to explain people how the game changes completely in manual.

I scored a similar goal some days ago, with the mighty Yaya Touré. I like how Iniesta sets the play and sees Touré coming from midfield to the area to strike it. Shooting stats of Touré upped to 90 (in real life he is that good shooting, that's why I tweaked him).

YouTube - Fifa 09 manual goal

Great goal, I liked tha pass a lot. The finishing is powerful and I like the goalkeeper animation. It's difficult to explain people how the game changes completely in manual.

I scored a similar goal some days ago, with the mighty Yaya Touré. I like how Iniesta sets the play and sees Touré coming from midfield to the area to strike it. Shooting stats of Touré upped to 90 (in real life he is that good shooting, that's why I tweaked him).

YouTube - Fifa 09 manual goal

Toure is right-footed...:RANT: Just kidding, nice goal ;)

The general consensus is that PES is less predictable than Fifa, but people are so wrong, once you play Fifa all manual (or at least semi passing with crossing and shooting manual) there's just crazy stuff happening now and then.

The "almost" own goal is crazy and the good thing is nothing seems SCRIPTED, it all feels FAIR.

I have the feeling of being flooding the thread, but I play 2 matches every night and there's always somehow remarkable happening, even with all the nuances and flaws of the game.

Here's one of the few free-kicks I'm scored in this game. My scoring ratio must be around 1 out of every 50 chances. I hope goals like that are a BIT easier to score in Fifa 10. I don't like how is it quite easy to score in the keeper's post while goals like that occur only once so often.

hope you like it!

YouTube - fifa 09 manual goal

fully manual goal from my MM lat night against sheff wed in the 4th round of the league cup

shite quality, i think it's due to my xbox been nearly dead.

Boo, hope you got knocked out anyways by us ;)

You should upscale your replays to faux HD first, makes them look better quality on YT :)

Boo, hope you got knocked out anyways by us ;)

You should upscale your replays to faux HD first, makes them look better quality on YT :)
i knew you would have made a comment about sheff wed, i ended up beating them 3-0 i think.

off topic: i was in your neck of the woods earlier this week (sweden that is) i went to stockholm and sodertalje.

i knew you would have made a comment about sheff wed, i ended up beating them 3-0 i think.

off topic: i was in your neck of the woods earlier this week (sweden that is) i went to stockholm and sodertalje.

Booo :(

I'll edit Forest now and make them all poo for Fifa10, done... ;)

Lived here a year and I've not been to Stockholm yet, except for flying in and out of Arlanda airport which isn't really in Stockholm anyways ;)

Booo :(

I'll edit Forest now and make them all poo for Fifa10, done... ;)

Lived here a year and I've not been to Stockholm yet, except for flying in and out of Arlanda airport which isn't really in Stockholm anyways ;)
lol, i'm sure the forest fans won't be too happy about that...maybe give them a lucky trait ;)

Back
Top Bottom