FIFA 09 Videos & Pictures

Den stora frågan är väl om du kan förstå svenska.

Damn, I wish that you could save whole games(/online). Played some clubs today (all manual of course) and fuck it, we played some absolutely stunning football and scored some faboulous goals. By far the best we've ever played (with Bordeaux btw) and far better than I've ever seen anyone play, ever. Absolutely unbelivable, should've stopped playing FIFA 09 after our best game..

cool goal its very difficult to score from long range with 99 % of players on fifa the ball always swerves terrible power and accuracy gerrard is best long range player imo great shot

I wouldn't bother asking him, it's harder than getting the Queen to play FIFA with you. Placebo doesn't *do* online. :P

spetacular goal, mate! you play full manual on 360? we should play someday online!

Yep full manual on 360.

Yeah as Chris said I don't really do the online thing to be honest, although if they make all manual leagues possible for Fifa10 then perhaps I'll give it a go ;)

Very nice :)

http://www.eafootballworld.com/es_ES/video/7329092

When you get used to manual shooting, there's no come back. The last months I've been playing now and then and refining my skill and now I can score rockets like that very often.

I really think this game in MANUAL it's a different game and people should be forced to play all manual (maybe allow to have passing on semi). The kind of things that happen in the game is amazing. Today I saw things I had never seen while playing. Put the controls completely to semi or auto and the game gets too predictable. I can't wait to play Fifa10 in manual and see what they have done with controls.

By the way, I'm having much more control with crossings by pressing R1 on my ps3 pad. The ball gets a lower trajectory and it seems easier to find someone. Heading right is a complete different story that we all hope they fix.

Some very nice goals there dude, especially liked 2.10 where as a result of your skills the goalie takes out his own defender!

http://www.eafootballworld.com/es_ES/video/7329092

When you get used to manual shooting, there's no come back. The last months I've been playing now and then and refining my skill and now I can score rockets like that very often.

I really think this game in MANUAL it's a different game and people should be forced to play all manual (maybe allow to have passing on semi). The kind of things that happen in the game is amazing. Today I saw things I had never seen while playing. Put the controls completely to semi or auto and the game gets too predictable. I can't wait to play Fifa10 in manual and see what they have done with controls.

By the way, I'm having much more control with crossings by pressing R1 on my ps3 pad. The ball gets a lower trajectory and it seems easier to find someone. Heading right is a complete different story that we all hope they fix.
with regards to the heading, try using the pass button instead, you can get powerful downward headers and lovely cushioned headers.

In fact seems Dailymotion doesn't even need it converting:

Gonna do some quality testing with different sites, stole Cammey's Kranjcar replay ;)

Dailymotion - Kranjcar - a Gaming video

LiveLeak.com - kranjcar2-fifa09

Kranjcar Fifa09 - Video

Hmm liveleak wins for me so far, accepts EA flv without converting, keeps the sound, snips a little but not enough to detract from it, upload speed is good and processing very fast :)

Kranjcar Fifa09 Video - sevenload

• Go to EASW where you saved your replay
  • Click the download button and download the FLV file to your hard drive
  • Create an account at Liveleak.com
  • Click "Upload Content", click browse and select the FLV replay you downloaded
  • Fill in the form, click continue and your replay will upload
  • Once uploaded paste the URL to the video in here

Old post of mine where I tested a few video hosting sites.......

Back
Top Bottom