FIFA 09 Videos & Pictures

This is why i love fifa 09, because things like this can happen.

it was 0-0 with a few mins to go, and after this i knew i wasnt gonna score in this game, lol. its just one of those little passages of play that make you feel immersed and that its really lose to real football.

hope my linking works...

YouTube - fifa 09- just cant score

ok, i havent a clue how to get the vid to just appear rather than people having to go to the page. so for that im sorry.

it was 0-0 with a few mins to go, and after this i knew i wasnt gonna score in this game, lol. its just one of those little passages of play that make you feel immersed and that its really lose to real football.

hope my linking works...

ok, i havent a clue how to get the vid to just appear rather than people having to go to the page. so for that im sorry.
it's a shape the keeper did not dive and scoop it off the line... I'm really looking forward to a few more goal mouth scrambles given players will stretch to keep balls in and make tackles this time...

hope my linking works...

:lmao: OWNED

hope my linking works...

watch?v=IffGaZpumnI

LOL that's rather crazy :)

Looks stunning that, would be nice if in such goals you see everyone look over to the linesman before celebrating/commiserating, but I guess that's a bit too much realism to hope for :)

i never saw a fifa- video where the keeper comes out of the box to clear a counter or something.
i prefer pes because the keepers in fifa are way to sleepy...

Yea the keepers play like sweepers sometimes now, like Casillas does for Real Madrid! No nonsense either, they will come out for a ball and hoof it away, or wipe everyone out :LOL:.

The thing is though is he on Manual, Semi or Assisted?

If its assisted then stunner's are piss easy to score and the way he his hitting them from range look 100% like assisted to me

I shall tell him off don't you worry. People are entitled to play on assisted if they must but playing on assisted shooting and then posting videos online is about the same in my book as posting online gaming scores for games you used a trainer/aimbot in.......

atleast we can choose which settings you can play online, manual etc

well I think I read that

you can yeah

but that don't stop BAP players doin it :((

That's what I'm afraid of. Everyone will play on assisted in 10 vs 10 because it makes the game so much easier... if that is the case it will ruin the 10 vs 10 leagues really. It will be ping pong matches deluxe. Because if everyone has a 85 overall rating the attackers will have pretty good shot power and accuracy I would assume. So you'd hardly ever miss the goal when playing assisted.

Would be awesome if they had a second league were everyone would be forced to play manual. Could be some great and realistic games.

Last edited:
I think full manual is as unrealistic as full assisted. its overly hard to score.

if Torres is one on one with the keeper he is not going to miss the target by 15 yards, but it is possible on full manual setting.

also when you have the shooting on full manual it feels like the stats of the individual players count for nothing.

i.e shooting from 25 yards with the power bar half filled will have the same result if you are Lampard or Phil neville.

So I think semi is a fair setting overall.

The thing is though is he on Manual, Semi or Assisted?

If its assisted then stunner's are piss easy to score and the way he his hitting them from range look 100% like assisted to me

Most of the goals were scored on semi. Should I be tarred and feathered now or later? Seriously, whoever thinks playing on semi is cheating needs a breath of fresh air. Every FIFA before 08 was completely assisted, so please, think about what you are talking about before making insane comments. Not to mention all my 08 videos were played on manual shooting. For goodness sake, it's the demo. Don't be mad that I get a ton of views and have over 450 subscribers...

Completely manual is just as goofy as fully auto :-ll

if its assisted tell him hes a muppet

Semi broham, and I don't take offense to being called a muppet as I'm from the States ;)

I shall tell him off don't you worry.

Is that really necessary? I thought you were a nice guy but you're going to tell me off over a video game, lol. Classy :applaud:

So I won't be posting it on FSB.

It's already up so please enjoy ;)

Most of the goals were scored on semi. Should I be tarred and feathered now or later? Seriously, whoever thinks playing on semi is cheating needs a breath of fresh air.

Semi is not cheating, nobody has any problem if people score a nice goal on semi as it takes some skill to do it, what the comments are about are people using assisted shooting then saying "look at this awesome goal I scored", as you said most of your goals were on semi so no need to be defensive about them.

Is that really necessary? I thought you were a nice guy but you're going to tell me off over a video game, lol. Classy :applaud:

My comment was tongue in cheek, if I'd known you read EvoWeb I'd have used a smiley so you wouldn't get upset ;))

It's already up so please enjoy ;)
You emailed me asking me to post it, I said I wasn't going to post it because:

1. Demo goal videos are now a pound a penny and offered nothing new or substantive to FSB in my opinion and

2. As you said some of the goals were assisted so again in my opinion they have far less value.

So you went to Suff instead, your prerogative.
If Suff wants to use FSB to post his friend's replay videos that's his choice........

Back
Top Bottom