FIFA 09 Videos & Pictures

Bloody Hell! Nice work Kev on (Somewhat) Mastering the tricks ingame, truly made those defenders look silly, Shame as a Liverpool fan you wont get much chance of Ronny on the ball :DD

airjoca - that 2nd compilation - 3mins 6secs in - HOLY FUCK WHAT A GOAL! :CONFUSE:

:lol: Mate, if I had recorded the original sound live it would be very funny. I was talking to my Gf on the cell and I was like "Yeah baby I miss you and HOLY SHIT WHAT A GOAL!!!", while jumping up. :lol:

Of course, it would be in Portuguese, so you wouldn't get it. :)

Superb video! Great find. That goal at 3mins 46secs :SHOCK:. Absolutely outstanding! FIFA09 is going to be incredible!

I don't know how useful this will be to anybody but I put together a video with the three different game speeds to offer some comparisons. 3 halves of Chelsea vs. Madrid each at a different speed.

There are no goals, or particularly good play but hopefully someone will find it useful:

YouTube - FIFA 09 Demo Speed Comparison

Normal looks slower than slow there, to my eyes - and faster is definitely included for the guys who want FIFA to be PES2008. :lol:

Great vid Dutfish, much appreciated.

I don't know how useful this will be to anybody but I put together a video with the three different game speeds to offer some comparisons. 3 halves of Chelsea vs. Madrid each at a different speed.

There are no goals, or particularly good play but hopefully someone will find it useful:

What do you use to capture with? :)

I used a Dazzle Platinum.

Seemed to work really well, I'm pleased with it. Unfortunately my ancient AV cables broke after I managed to capture that footage so I'm waiting on some more arriving :((

I used a Dazzle Platinum.

Seemed to work really well, I'm pleased with it. Unfortunately my ancient AV cables broke after I managed to capture that footage so I'm waiting on some more arriving :((

Aha right yes I've heard of that, I use an Easycap myself, cheapo option from Ebay, caps SD up to 640x480, was looking at a HDMI capping device but they're wayyy expensive.....

Back
Top Bottom