FIFA 08 PS3 Gamertags

GavWBA

More like EPL
16 April 2007
im sick of playing cheating quitters, so can someone tell me where you guys psn usernames are so i can add you?

cheers

Hi. I´ll tell you tomorrow what my tag is, cus i´m buying the game tomorrow.

But I got to ask you one question, is there any lag in the online mode in Fifa? Cus one of the main reason cus i´m buying fifa, is cus of the lag in Pes.... Anyways, i´ll tell you tomorrow! ;)

Oh, sorry. LOL!
I tought there was a different account name for Fifa.
But anyways, my tag is FutureDaddy, everything else was taken.

PSN : xx4L0Mxx ( The 0 is a zero ).
Please add me, i've only played online twice and both idiots disconnected............:DUMMY:

<-- My tag is here. :D I've been playing it a lot more recently and I'm always wanting to play against people off here instead of fuckwits who run off if they are losing/drawing.

SJP76 - Never intentionally disconnected in my life.
Got 3% now but only due to Sky doing call backs on my system (same telephone line) and bombing me out. Once I realised what was happening, I unplugged the Sky box.

Will carry on playing even if 10 nil down.

Do any of you create a lobby? If so, what do you call it (Evoweb?) and what is the password?
I'm on tonight if anybody fancies a game?

Hey I've started to play this a lot more recently, and have been winning quite a lot, so im not sure if most are crap online or what, but either way its hard to finda game at times, it does this weird freeze at team selection?

Either way im looking to play some evo-webbers.

Tag is Seraphs21 just like my username :D

how the hell do you play a friend online, used to have a 360 and it was really easy to setup a game

how the hell do you play a friend online, used to have a 360 and it was really easy to setup a game

You both have to go into the online lobby. E.g. Europe #1 lobby. Then select your friend from the list in the lobby and send an invite.

:COOL:

Feel free to add me guys, I've just recently re-bought the game :)).

Creating your own room is another option. Lock it down with a password if you want aswell.
Just let your mate know the room name to search for. Created rooms are at the bottom of the list and you just go left or right until you find desired room (incase you didn't know already).

Is there an evoweb room that people from here use?

MJ, I guess we will just have to wait for 09 then. I'm sure there will be a bigger take up where we can all play each other.

Im new to this FIFA lark but am enjoying my first taste of FIFA very much. Will anybody here be creating a league of some kind? Im sure being new I will get beaten easily, but look forward to proper online games. Thanks

Silly that you guys in the US are only just getting it! Anyway I posted in here a few months ago with my PSN [which is under my avatar anyway] so if anyone is up for some matches when I aren't in BAP feel free to add me.

add me im new to fifa 09 after years playing pes but ive see the light this year and have moved to fifa so add me if you wanna easy win lol

psn: vanwilder1981

Back
Top Bottom