FIFA 08 PS3 Evo Web Lobby

miguel.

International
29 March 2004
Portugal
SL Benfica
Hey.

I had an idea on the FIFA 08 thread some days ago about creating a private (password-protected) lobby for us Evo-Web users.

The Xbox 360 players have already created their own thread and started playing this way.

The method is simple, whenever you want to play someone from Evo-Web, instead of looking for him on the EA lobbies, you can look for the Evo-Web lobby (to find user created lobbies, just go through all the lobbies of the last option in the main lobbies menu) or in case there isn't any, you can create one.

Anyway, there is an important note. To avoid people we don't know to join the lobby, we must password-protect it. We all have agreed that both the PS3 and the Xbox 360 password is play4fun.

This thread could work like a shoutbox where we ask people to play online, comment on the match results, whatever.

That's it.

By the way, I'll be going online in about 50 minutes (2pm), so do any of you guys want a match? :p

:lol: I feel guilty for not having a PS3!

I might get one for Christmas though so I might see you then. :D

Yeah, Chris. You should feel guilty. Just get a damn PS3 for Christmas. :p

freMM, I'm going to play a bit more now. I've only played like 5 matches today and skipped 200. I can't believe the amount of twats who constantly pick Barcelona or Chelsea for fuck's sake.

Last edited:
I will be online tonight about 9pm. I will try and find the lobby as the last Evo lobby I tried to get into wouldn't let me in as my DNF% was too high at 9%. By the way, none of them were my fault. It was due to Sky doing call backs and I use the same line for my Broadband. I never quit intentionally.
I also tend to wait for the guy to pick a team and then I try and do a match up ie. a derby match. Half the time people leave the session when I'm trying to find a team though!
Anyway, hope some of you are around tonight and maybe we can have some friendlies before the league starts.

That sounds good, mate. I think I'll be online tonight so just send me a message via the PSN when you want to play. :)

I'm going to the PS3 now, anyone want a game? If so send a message and create a room. :p

I'm not great with working out all the things the PS3 can do so can you send messages to people when Ingame?

No, unfortunately we can't. You must exit the game, message whoever you have to and then launch the game again. It's stupid, I know. :|

By the way, it's a shame we can't record our online goals. I've scored two crackers today (a 30 meters shot by Nuno Gomes that hit the right post in the top and got in and an awesome volley by Hesselink from the penalty box) and I couldn't record them. :cry:

I can't find the lobby. How do you get into it?
I can only see My Country, My Skill level etc. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks.

Just re-read the first post (should have done that in the first place) but did work it out last night. I created a lobby but nobody entered. It's a good idea and surprised nobody from here is using it. Some of us in the league can arrange friendlies or rematches. Have a look around about 9PM tonight and I will create a room. If it's not there by 9PM, maybe somebody else can create it and I will join as soon as I get a chance. Anybody else up for this?

yeah for anybody looking for a game with us evo's just look 2 see if we are online from the PS3 EVO LEAGUE or lobby room if there is one made.I should be on most of the day for any1 looking,im watching the CHELSEA v MAN C game-will be on after it,cheers.

Back
Top Bottom