Fhei v2.0b

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by midokazuya, 20 December 2009.

1. midokazuya

midokazuya MidoVIC

18 November 2009
    Egypt The Mother
    Real Madrid , Arsenal
    Please Help me when i finish editing face in blender and export the file from it and try to convert it from FEF to Bin I got tis message
    [​IMG]
    can any one help me

2. Tottimas

Tottimas Champions League

30 January 2007
    Beograd, Srbija
    Crvena Zvezda
    Have you deleted any dots in blender, because the error says that you have? You must not delete any part of the face.

3. midokazuya

midokazuya MidoVIC

18 November 2009
    Egypt The Mother
    Real Madrid , Arsenal
    thanks for helping me but i don't remember may i do it Inadvertently so what i have to do now

Last edited: 20 December 2009
  4. Tottimas

Tottimas Champions League

30 January 2007
    Beograd, Srbija
    Crvena Zvezda
    I don't know, you should ask one of the face makers to help you. I don't think that they come in this part of the forum that much thou.

5. midokazuya

midokazuya MidoVIC

18 November 2009
    Egypt The Mother
    Real Madrid , Arsenal
    ok should i put it in face section

6. nomzz333

nomzz333 Non-League

16 April 2010
    The way how you tried to explain some posts at here seems to me different...there are certainly different posts at here,but i didnt find any post related to projects which are mentioned under...if someone have information about it,do tell me!Well any updates related to this post?if yes than do tell me!Is there any post related to these kinds of projects?

7. ced150

ced150 League 1

22 November 2009
    Standard de Li├Ęge
    I want to start face making but I have a problem after using FEI. When I open FEF in blender, there is nothing (Look here). I have well put fef importer, fef exporter, phyton scripts in .blender/scripts

I have also this message (look here) when I start blender. What can I do ?

Thanks in advance !

Last edited: 22 June 2010