Fenerbahçe thread(Championnnnn!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fenerbahçe thread

Beyler artık kimse küfür falan etmesin.

Ernestito unutma sizde başlarda fenere cok taş atmıştınız.

don, i told them only to speak about fenerbahce and not about other turkish teams.if they cause problems and talk about other teams, then please close this topic.

i dont want to discuss if you guys speak about fenerbahce then everything is ok.

This thread is very interesting and I dont think it should be closed, so please leave it open, Ernesto ok I see you have a problem with fenerbace, just leave it bud.

Look Juventus11.. Belive me Ernestito has no problem with Fenerbahce. Belive me. The main problem, FB supporters thinks that Fenerbahce really big club. And if you check first pages, you can see that they are seeing Fenerbahce bigger than Celtic.

I'am a really big Galatasaray fan. But i can say that Celtic is bigger than us. Because they had a more succes then us, or their economy stronger then us. I'am a realist. But for Fenerbahce supporters, the biggest team is Fenerbahce in the world. But someone had to remind them that FB is not big as they think. Because it is real. Is it a bad thing to show real thing? We want to show them real. But they are contiuning to dreaming!

Well fenerbace is a normal club. But Celtic is HUGE club, so thats incorrect.But also they shouldnt be talking in Turkish.

We never said:''Fenerbahçe is the biggest club in the world.'' We only said:''Fenerbahçe is better than Galatasaray and other turkish clubs''and ''Fenerbahçe will be successful in Europe.We need time.''

RaistlinFB said:
We never said:''Fenerbahçe is the biggest club in the world.'' We only said:''Fenerbahçe is better than Galatasaray and other turkish clubs''and ''Fenerbahçe will be successful in Europe.We need time.''

yes and thats true, leave it at that.

ernesto one message for u, just because u got somefriends doesnt mean u scare me :lmao: , o yeah , u cant close a thread for no reason so stop threeating like your shit ;)

ok now, if we want peace here we can just talk about fenerbahce thats fine, but dont come here and start flaming when we say or post true stuff, just post what u feel like and dont fight about it, yes i take the carew incident bit far with some posts but i just posted what i felt like besiktas and what have they done to our league, like almost every problem came from them this season and im tired of it so i post that stuff, anyways ernesto if u have so much power open up a turkish legue thread and we can discuss about all our league there instead of here...

you have problems to understand me, havent you?

i say DONT TALK about BJK and GALA in this topic.if you dont talk about them, there wont be any problems.OK?

and i wont open a turkish league topic, because i dont want to see your dirty posts in 2 topics.

hadi canim, simdi fenerbahce hakkinda konus ve milleti mesgul etme.

o zaman ne sen benimle ugrasmak zorunda kalirsin ne de ben seninle.

RaistlinFB said:

That is true. So other people who are saying Fenerbace isnt a good team then stop. I hope Fenerbace a great season.

juventus11 said:
That is true. So other people who are saying Fenerbace isnt a good team then stop. I hope Fenerbace a great season.

the funny part is when we started telling that we are champions this year, which we are very clear from other teams to be champion, the fight started when i said 6alatasaray isnt going to be champions in their 100th year and they cant acccept that, so lets leave it at that , 2 months left to 100th year disaster :lmao:

note ernesto : ok talk about fenerbahce, dont bring besiktas stuff here or 6ala because your success or anything relative to your team doesnt belong here then.

Here why doesnt Ernestito make a Besiktas thread. Then you can talk all you want about your team;)
And leave these FB fans a lone, cause they are cool.

BUt still FOrza Juve

S[H]adow11 said:
the funny part is when we started telling that we are champions this year, which we are very clear from other teams to be champion, the fight started when i said 6alatasaray isnt going to be champions in their 100th year and they cant acccept that, so lets leave it at that , 2 months left to 100th year disaster :lmao:

note ernesto : ok talk about fenerbahce, dont bring besiktas stuff here or 6ala because your success or anything relative to your team doesnt belong here then.

YOU are the one who bring stuff about bjk and gala.talk about fener and everything is ok

here Ernestito do you want me to make this Besiktas thread:)

Bule said:
What happend with Real Zaragoza? :D

Galletti pumped Rustu again.. It was like a comedy film.. I was very enjoyed while i was watching FB(ezik) supporters on TV.

Only, you can beat clubs like Kayseri. When you play with Zaragoza or Galatasaray, Necati or Galletti always pumps you!

Continue to feel proud beating Kayseri. Because, you can only beat Kayseri or other anadolu clubs.

@Ernestito:

Just ignore him. (fbmania and codex). They are on dream now.

ernesto, i want to bring some memories, we wasnt the only ones talking shit , u guys had big mouths too so dont talk like we are only one who talk shit :roll:

go make bestiktas thread , i dont care, who cares anyways

i wont make a besiktas thread.i have a forum where i can talk about my team.

simdi bana cevap vermeyi birak bi zahmet ve fenerbahce hakkinda konus.

Ok ernestito.Please don't write to here.We want to talk about Fenerbahçe and Turkish Super League.

Bule said:
I'am a really big Galatasaray fan. But i can say that Celtic is bigger than us. Because they had a more succes then us, or their economy stronger then us. I'am a realist. But for Fenerbahce supporters, the biggest team is Fenerbahce in the world. But someone had to remind them that FB is not big as they think. Because it is real. Is it a bad thing to show real thing? We want to show them real. But they are contiuning to dreaming!

This is like FC Porto Supporters, they think that they are the best of the world, but Benfica have much more than they.

Does anyone here have the scores or fixtures for the coming week?

Results of this week
A. Sebatspor - Konyaspor 3-5
Sakaryaspor - B.B Ankaraspor 1-1
İstanbulspor - Samsunspor 1-1
Galatasaray - Beşiktaş 1-0
G.Birliği - Ankaragücü 4-0
Malatyaspor - Fenerbahçe 0-2
Denizlispor - D.Bakırspor 0-0
Kayserispor - Ç.Rizespor 2-1
G.Antep - Trabzonspor 3-2

1 Fenerbahçe 59
2 Galatasaray 54
3 Trabzonspor 52
4 Beşiktaş 41
5 Denizlispor 35
6 Ç.Rizespor 34
7 Konyaspor 31
8 G.Antep 31
9 Malatyaspor 31
10 B.B Ankaraspor 30
11 G.Birliği 28
12 Samsunspor 28
13 D.Bakırspor 26
14 Ankaragücü 24
15 Sakaryaspor 19
16 İstanbulspor 18
17 Kayserispor 18
18 A. Sebatspor 10

We have beaten Malatyaspor in this week.Score is 2-0.Anelka is the first scorer.Second goal was scored by Marcio Nobre.

Marcio Nobre is Fenerbahçe's striker.He have a 2 goal at the champions league.We beaten Malatyaspor this week.

Goals:Anelka(79),Nobre(90)

Marcio Nobre

nobre6ri.jpg

I think Tuncay was on his bad day.

I think Tuncay is amazing, so what he played 1 bad game. Thanks for the pics of Macio Nobre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom