Fenerbahçe thread(Championnnnn!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fenerbahçe thread

footieBalla said:
oh my, i really think this boy has lost it. juve11 mate, it says 1 dose of ritalin a day, not 7

-fb

Why dont you shut up... First of all your not funny. second of all dont come in this thread to insult the member, you just dont make sence how old are you what 17 or 16 im younger, and you go around trying to make me sad, thats just sad.. I wasnt offending you, I wasnt talking about you, I wasnt referring to you so please stop this fight.. im not here to take you down or insult you, im here to help post read and thats final, if you go on like this ill report this to a mod.

PLF said:
Listen up all Fenerbahce football fans ;)

In a short while I'll be creating Fenerbahce over either WE/PES united. I've already got the kits but in order to do that I need fair honest stats and information for every Fenerbahce player.

I want to know if people in this thread can potentially help me.

I will also be creating Shakhtar Donetsk and CSKA Moscow.

Take care
Ok.I will help you.

Squad:
Goalkeepers:
34-Rüştü Reçber age:32 height:1.86 weight:78 foot:r
1-Volkan Demirel age:24 height:1.90 weight:1.95 foot:r
14-Recep Biler age:24 height:1.93 weight:74 foot:r

Defenders:
2-Fabio Luciano: age:30 height:1.90 weight:80 pos:dc foot:r
3-Servet Çetin:age:24 height:1.91 weight:84 pos:dc foot:r
5-Ümit Özat(c) age:29 height:1.85 weight:1.86 foot:r pos:defence: left,center,right midfielder:dmc,right winger,left winger
19-Önder Turacı: age:25 height:1.86 weight:79 foot:r pos:defender:right,center
24-Deniz Barış: age:28 height:1.84 weight:79 foot:r pos:defender:centre,left,right midfielder:dmc

Midfielders:
7-Mehmet Yozgatlı: age:26 height:1.81 weight:76 foot:r pos:midfielder:right
8-Murat Hacıoğlu: age:26 height:1.70 weight:69 foot:both pos:amc,left winger,right winger,forward
9-Serhat Akın: age:24 height:1.76 weight:74 foot:r pos:forward,amc,right winger
10-Tuncay Şanlı: age:23 height:1.82 age:70 foot:r pos:forward,amc,left winger
15-Marco Aurelio: age:28 height:1.78 weight:75 foot:r pos:dmc,amc
16-Mahmut Hanefi Erdoğdu: age:22 height:1.71 weight:68 foot: l pos: left winger,left back
20-Alex De Souza: age:28 height:1.74 wight:72 foot: l pos:amc,left winger
21-Selçuk Şahin: age:24 height:1.87 weight:81 foot:r pos:dmc
27-Kemal Aslan: age:24 height:1.75 weight:73 foot:r pos:dmc,left winger
30-Serkan Balcı: age:22 height:1.68 weight:66 foot:r pos:dmc,right winger,right back

Forwards:
11-Marcio Nobre: age:25 height:1.83 weight:1.81 foot:r pos:forward
17-Pierre Van Hooijdonk: age:36 height:1.93 weight:87 foot:r pos:forward
29-Semih Şentürk: age:22 height:1.83 weight:70 foot:r pos:forward
39-Nicolas Anelka: age:26 height:1.83 weight:80 foot:r pos:forward

I will continue...

today on our match with 6alatasaray, their great fans "again" started fight on our part of the stadium and 6s women's basketball team got kicked out from the womens league to one level down league :D

i feel sorry for 6alatasaray, i dont know what they are going to celebrate in their 100th year, there is nothing to celebrate as u see in this pic :(

:( :( :( :D :D :( :( :lol: :lmao: :lmao: :applause: \\:o/ :lol: :shock: :lmao:

Puahhhhhhh :lol:
And Galatasaray's boss Özhan Canaydın is old basketball player.What a comedy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6s men's basketball team play badly.They will relegate,too.like the women's team.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

This is the point table.I think Galatasaray will relegate.
01 Efes Pilsen 22 20 2 42
02 Ülker 22 18 4 40
03 Beşiktaş 22 16 6 38
04 Fenerbahçe 22 14 8 36
05 Tuborg 22 14 8 35
06 Pınar Karşıyaka 22 12 10 34
07 Türk Telekom 22 11 11 32
08 Erdemir 22 9 13 31
09 Darüşşafaka 22 8 14 30
10 Tekelspor 22 7 15 29
11 Banvit 22 7 15 29
12 İTÜ 22 6 16 28
13 Galatasaray 22 6 16 28
14 Büyük Kolej 22 6 16 28

I like Galatasaray becuse they laugh me :lol: :D

@Bule
Kimin kimi güldürdüğü açıkça ortada.

Is this Basketball forum? I dont think so.

Lets talk about football, your great striker Anelka? Yours great Denizlispor match. If you dont want to, lets talk about Ribery and Ankaraspor match..

:lol:

I like Fenerbahce, because they make me laugh after all European matches and their away matches.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like to see Fenerbahce's idiot supporters crying when they are leaving the stadium. Every year you can see their stadiums like that.

Ulan stadyumunuzu, koca karıların başında ağladı türbelere çevirdiniz len..

Last edited:

Is this Basketball forum? I dont think so.
This is Fenerbahçe thread.And Fenerbahçe is Sport Club.

Lets talk about football, your great striker Anelka? Yours great Denizlispor match. If you dont want to, lets talk about Ribery and Ankaraspor match..
I think Ribery is not very very good player.He is only speed and his crossing accuary is good.I tihnk Nicola Lazetiç is speeder than Ribery.(Lazetiç played Fenerbahçe 00-01 and 01-02 season)Ümit Özat's and Mehmet Yozagatlı's crossing accuary is good.And everybody know who is Anelka.But who is Ribery?Much footbal player like Ribery at the Anadolu.Everybody will see real Anelka at 05-06 season.

I like Fenerbahce, because they make me laugh after all European matches and their away matches.
If we talk about 6 November 2002 and 6-0 you say "Don't look history" all time.
Ok we don't look history.

What did Galatasaray do at this season in Europe?What did Galatasaray do at 2003-2004 season?
2003-2004 season Galatasaray's champions league results:
GS 1-2 R.Sociedad
R.Sociedad 1-1 GS

GS 2-1 Juventus B team.If Di Vaio played good this match Juventus win 8-2.But Di is very incapable and Mondragon is very good at this match.
Juventus 2-1 GS

GS 1-0 Olimpiyakos.You are so lucky too at this match.Giovanni is very incapable at this match.
Olimpiyakos 3-0 GS

UEFA CUP:
GS 2-2 Villarael
Villarael 3-0 GS

I like to see Fenerbahce's idiot supporters crying when they are leaving the stadium. Every year you can see their stadiums like that.

Yes we won 9 point and our supporters cry hapiness.

fb mania said:
I think Ribery is not very very good player.He is only speed and his crossing accuary is good.I tihnk Nicola Lazetiç is speeder than Ribery.(Lazetiç played Fenerbahçe 00-01 and 01-02 season)Ümit Özat's and Mehmet Yozagatlı's crossing accuary is good.And everybody know who is Anelka.But who is Ribery?Much footbal player like Ribery at the Anadolu.Everybody will see real Anelka at 05-06 season

Why dont you watch Beşiktaş and Ankaraspor again. Ribery's second and third match. Compare their performance with Anelka.

fbmania said:
GS 2-1 Juventus B team.If Di Vaio played good this match Juventus win 8-2.But Di is very incapable and Mondragon is very good at this match. Juventus 2-1 GS

Yes. With Camonaresi, Trezeguet, Zambrotta and you call them B team? I think they are better than Manchester United's D Team? That you beaten them as 3-0 in Istanbul with great match! And Rustu was very unluckly and Rooney is very lucky because of they pumped Fener as 6-2 in Old Trafford hell.

these dumbass 6s fans cant pump us so they have to bring up other team's results against, us , but see, we pumped these bitches 3 years ago in Kadikoy and ever since that day they have some mentality problems with other team's results with us, so if we loose as u can see these pumped bitches get pumped higher because they know they alreayd got pumped HIGH :D

at least our fans cry because we love our team, look at 6alatasaray players, horrific day for their 100th anniversary, i want champagne for this :lmao:

_gs_bayan_uzuntu2703.jpg

not only we pumped 6ala team , we also made them go down to the beginners league :lmao: :lol: 100th year :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:

Why dont you watch Beşiktaş and Ankaraspor again. Ribery's second and third match. Compare their performance with Anelka.
I know Ribery play gooder than Anelka this matches.But a lot of player play good one or two matches.Example Tarek Ettayeb.We will see Ribery other matches.

Yes. With Camonaresi, Trezeguet, Zambrotta and you call them B team? I think they are better than Manchester United's D Team? That you beaten them as 3-0 in Istanbul with great match! And Rustu was very unluckly and Rooney is very lucky because of they pumped Fener as 6-2 in Old Trafford hell.
Camorenesi,Trezaguet and Zambrotta not played this match.

fb mania said:
Squad:
Goalkeepers:
34-Rüştü Reçber age:32 height:1.86 weight:78 foot:r
1-Volkan Demirel age:24 height:1.90 weight:1.95 foot:r
14-Recep Biler age:24 height:1.93 weight:74 foot:r

Defenders:
2-Fabio Luciano: age:30 height:1.90 weight:80 pos:dc foot:r
3-Servet Çetin:age:24 height:1.91 weight:84 pos:dc foot:r
5-Ümit Özat(c) age:29 height:1.85 weight:1.86 foot:r pos:defence: left,center,right midfielder:dmc,right winger,left winger
19-Önder Turacı: age:25 height:1.86 weight:79 foot:r pos:defender:right,center
24-Deniz Barış: age:28 height:1.84 weight:79 foot:r pos:defender:centre,left,right midfielder:dmc

Midfielders:
7-Mehmet Yozgatlı: age:26 height:1.81 weight:76 foot:r pos:midfielder:right
8-Murat Hacıoğlu: age:26 height:1.70 weight:69 foot:both pos:amc,left winger,right winger,forward
9-Serhat Akın: age:24 height:1.76 weight:74 foot:r pos:forward,amc,right winger
10-Tuncay Şanlı: age:23 height:1.82 age:70 foot:r pos:forward,amc,left winger
15-Marco Aurelio: age:28 height:1.78 weight:75 foot:r pos:dmc,amc
16-Mahmut Hanefi Erdoğdu: age:22 height:1.71 weight:68 foot: l pos: left winger,left back
20-Alex De Souza: age:28 height:1.74 wight:72 foot: l pos:amc,left winger
21-Selçuk Şahin: age:24 height:1.87 weight:81 foot:r pos:dmc
27-Kemal Aslan: age:24 height:1.75 weight:73 foot:r pos:dmc,left winger
30-Serkan Balcı: age:22 height:1.68 weight:66 foot:r pos:dmc,right winger,right back

Forwards:
11-Marcio Nobre: age:25 height:1.83 weight:1.81 foot:r pos:forward
17-Pierre Van Hooijdonk: age:36 height:1.93 weight:87 foot:r pos:forward
29-Semih Şentürk: age:22 height:1.83 weight:70 foot:r pos:forward
39-Nicolas Anelka: age:26 height:1.83 weight:80 foot:r pos:forward

I will continue...

I'm interested too. Could you post a typical formation and starting line up if possible. Thanks.:)

Rüştü(GK)
Ümit Özat(DL)
Luciano(DC)
Servat(DC)
Önder(DR)
Aurelio(DMC)
Tuncay(ML)
Mehmet Yozgatlı(Serhat,Serkan)(MR)
Alex(AMC)
Anelka(FC)
Nobre(FC)

Rüştü:He is good goalkeeper.I think everybody know Rüştü.
Volkan:He is very good goalkeeper too.I think he is better than Rüştü.
Recep:He is not bad goalkeeper.But he is not very god.

Luciano:He is not very good defender.But he is good.He is slowl player.He's head accuary is very very good.I think 93 is good point about his header accuary.

Servet:He is very very good defender.I think he is most better defend player in Turkey.He is not slow.His header accuary is very good too.I think 90 is good point about his header accuary.And his long pass accuary is good.

Ümit:He is good defender.And his attack accuary is very good too.He is speed player.I think 80 is good point about his top speed.His dribble accuary is good too.87 is good point about his dribble accuary.His crossing accuary is very very very good.His header point is 82 and his jump accuary is 78.

Önder:He is good defender.His attack accuary is 70.His crossing accuary is good too.His header point is 83 and his jump accuary is 77.

Deniz:He is good defender.His header accuary is 82 and his jump accuary is 80.

Mehmet:His attack is good.His top speed is 80.His dribble accuary is 90.His crossing accuary is very very good.His technique is good too.

Murat:His attack is good.His top speed is 81.His technique and shoots are good.

Serhat:His attack is good.His top speed is 86.His dribble accuary is 86.His shoots are good.And his technique is very good.

I will be continue...

Why dont you check stats from CM4. You can convert easily. For these Fenerbahce supporters, Fenerbahce players are the best in the world!

fb mania,don't talk with Bule.Because he can't understand.Everybody knows everything.6s is in shock after their women basketball team relegated and they worried about their economic position.They can only cry and argue with other clubs.

Bule bak hiç konuşma zaten acınacak durumdasınız.

Did any of you see how well Emre play with Turkey?

G.Saray FK'ya doğru!

Galatasaray'ın bayan voleybol takımından sonrabasketbolcularının da ikinci lige düşmesi, "Cimbom sadece futbol kulübü mü oluyor" sorusunu gündeme taşıdı . Eski başkan Faruk Süren'in "Bu bilinçli bir politika" demesi ve F.Bahçe Bayan Basketbol Takımı'nın koçu Zafer Kalaycıoğlu'nun açıklamaları bu iddiayı güçlendiriyor.

Erkek takımı da zorda

Kalaycıoğlu, Galatasaray'ın ligin ilk yarısında yendiği takımlara ikinci yarıda averaj üstünlüğünü de kaybedecek farklarla yenildiğini belirterek, "Ayrıca iddialı da olamadıkları için belki de yönetim planlı düşürdü" diye konuştu. Erkek basketbol takımının da son 4 haftaya 14 takımlı ligde 13. sırada girmesi bu savı destekliyor.

Manchester örneği

Başkan Özhan Canaydın'ın önceki gün bir TV kanalında 107 milyon dolar olarak açıkladığı borçlar yüzünden amatör şubeleri gözden çıkardığı belirtiliyor. UEFA kriterlerinin de 2007 yılında yürürlüğe girecek olması yönetimin elini kolunu bağlıyor. Kısaca bu gidişle G.Saray; Milan, M.United, Liverpool gibi sadece futbol takımı olacak.

So Galatasaray will be FK not SK. No problem for me, what the womens done!

SK : Sport Club (Basketball, Volleyball..)
FK : Football Club like CF of FC

Man you guys need to take a chill pill.

Bule said:
G.Saray FK'ya doğru!

Galatasaray'ın bayan voleybol takımından sonrabasketbolcularının da ikinci lige düşmesi, "Cimbom sadece futbol kulübü mü oluyor" sorusunu gündeme taşıdı . Eski başkan Faruk Süren'in "Bu bilinçli bir politika" demesi ve F.Bahçe Bayan Basketbol Takımı'nın koçu Zafer Kalaycıoğlu'nun açıklamaları bu iddiayı güçlendiriyor.

Erkek takımı da zorda

Kalaycıoğlu, Galatasaray'ın ligin ilk yarısında yendiği takımlara ikinci yarıda averaj üstünlüğünü de kaybedecek farklarla yenildiğini belirterek, "Ayrıca iddialı da olamadıkları için belki de yönetim planlı düşürdü" diye konuştu. Erkek basketbol takımının da son 4 haftaya 14 takımlı ligde 13. sırada girmesi bu savı destekliyor.

Manchester örneği

Başkan Özhan Canaydın'ın önceki gün bir TV kanalında 107 milyon dolar olarak açıkladığı borçlar yüzünden amatör şubeleri gözden çıkardığı belirtiliyor. UEFA kriterlerinin de 2007 yılında yürürlüğe girecek olması yönetimin elini kolunu bağlıyor. Kısaca bu gidişle G.Saray; Milan, M.United, Liverpool gibi sadece futbol takımı olacak.

So Galatasaray will be FK not SK. No problem for me, what the womens done!

SK : Sport Club (Basketball, Volleyball..)
FK : Football Club like CF of FC

who fucking cares about 6alatasaray's name change, we know they suck in other sports, in football as well but they dont suck as much as other sport clubs they HAD, but this is Fenerabahce thread if u want to post 6ala news open 6ala 100.anniversary thread so we can discuss what they have won so far :lmao:

Do you want to know what we have won so far? I cant remember. 2 European Cup, 15 Turkish Super League Cup and.. Ohh, sorry, I cant remember because there are lots of Cups and degrees so far..

But what have you won so far? GAZOZ KUPASI? YAYLA KUPASI? :lol:

Olm bak paranız var, stadınız var, herşeyiniz var, eyvallah ama şöyle bana gelipte "ahmakça" ne kazandınız diye sorma. Seni yerin dibine sokarım. Ama o kadar yüzsüz olmuşsunuzki. Artık yüzünüze tükürseler yarabbi şükür diyeceksiniz. Seni yerin dibine soksam ne olur. Gene çıkarsın aynı şeyleri söylersin.

Ayrıca Galatasaray klubünün en büyük gelir kaynağı Futbol. Basket felan sikimde değil. Olmasada olur. Bu sene bi derece yakaladınız diye götünüz kalmasın. Zamanında bayanlar takımı Avrupa Şampiyonu oldu. Ulan onda bile sizden üstünüz lan.

Onun için sen daha burada Ezikbahce'nin adini duyurmaya calismaya devam et. Her gecen gün eminim birisinin gozune takiliyodur şu Fenerbahçe Thread yazısı. Ama buradakilerin çoğu İngiliz olduğu için sizi gülerek geçiyolardır.

Bu arada Türkiye Cumhuriyeti sınırları içinde sadece bir tane Cumhuriyet vardır. Anca sizin gibiler, kendi topraklarında başka Cumhuriyet hayalleri kurar. Unutmaki bu güzelim ülkeye zarar verenler, bu toprak üstünde yer edinmek isteyen azınlık olan orospu çocuklarıdır. Sizin onlar kadar olmasada, bu cümleleri kullanmanız bir Türk olarak, bir Sağ düşünür olarak size nefretimi gittikçe kabartıyor.

Onun için Galatasaray'a hiç bir laf edemezsiniz. Her zaman saygılı, tribündeki liderleri bile sağlam Türkçü, Atatürkçü insanlardır. Sizin gibi çapulcular yünetmiyor tribünleri. Sizin o lideriniz Sefa'nın nereli olduğunu ve ne iş yaptığını söyliyeyimmi tribünden önce? Kendisi kürttür, ve eskiden tuvalet temizlikçisiydi. Ama sana ultrAslan'nın lideri Sebahattin hakkında bilgi vereyim. Rize'lidir, 5 vakit namazı vardır, buna karşılık birde Mecidiyeköy Ülkü Ocaklarınında önde gelen ismindendir. Onun için sizin ne durumda olduğunuz belli.

Ayrıca yönetiminiz nasıl anlatmama gerek varmı bilmiyorum. Ortega gibi yıldız bir oyuncunun hayatını söndürebilecek kadar namuzsun, şerefsiz mafya ordusu.

Onun için sizin savunulacak hiçbir tarafınız yok. Sen Avrupa kupası kazan, sora benim kazandığım puanları geri ver, tribününü ve yönetimini değiştir. O zaman herşeye tamam. Fenerbahçe'ye lafım yoktur, olamazda o zaman!

Valla bule artık sana dicek bişi bulamıyorum.Sen artık o kadar holiganizme kapılmışsın ki çevrene sataşmaktan zevk alıyorsun.

Our national team has beaten Georgia.Score is 2-5.Last goal was scored by Tuncay Sanli.WE WİLL GO TO GERMANY!!!

2006almanyalogo7wp.jpg

Bule said:
Do you want to know what we have won so far? I cant remember. 2 European Cup, 15 Turkish Super League Cup and.. Ohh, sorry, I cant remember because there are lots of Cups and degrees so far..

But what have you won so far? GAZOZ KUPASI? YAYLA KUPASI? :lol:

Olm bak paranız var, stadınız var, herşeyiniz var, eyvallah ama şöyle bana gelipte "ahmakça" ne kazandınız diye sorma. Seni yerin dibine sokarım. Ama o kadar yüzsüz olmuşsunuzki. Artık yüzünüze tükürseler yarabbi şükür diyeceksiniz. Seni yerin dibine soksam ne olur. Gene çıkarsın aynı şeyleri söylersin.

Ayrıca Galatasaray klubünün en büyük gelir kaynağı Futbol. Basket felan sikimde değil. Olmasada olur. Bu sene bi derece yakaladınız diye götünüz kalmasın. Zamanında bayanlar takımı Avrupa Şampiyonu oldu. Ulan onda bile sizden üstünüz lan.

Onun için sen daha burada Ezikbahce'nin adini duyurmaya calismaya devam et. Her gecen gün eminim birisinin gozune takiliyodur şu Fenerbahçe Thread yazısı. Ama buradakilerin çoğu İngiliz olduğu için sizi gülerek geçiyolardır.

Bu arada Türkiye Cumhuriyeti sınırları içinde sadece bir tane Cumhuriyet vardır. Anca sizin gibiler, kendi topraklarında başka Cumhuriyet hayalleri kurar. Unutmaki bu güzelim ülkeye zarar verenler, bu toprak üstünde yer edinmek isteyen azınlık olan orospu çocuklarıdır. Sizin onlar kadar olmasada, bu cümleleri kullanmanız bir Türk olarak, bir Sağ düşünür olarak size nefretimi gittikçe kabartıyor.

Onun için Galatasaray'a hiç bir laf edemezsiniz. Her zaman saygılı, tribündeki liderleri bile sağlam Türkçü, Atatürkçü insanlardır. Sizin gibi çapulcular yünetmiyor tribünleri. Sizin o lideriniz Sefa'nın nereli olduğunu ve ne iş yaptığını söyliyeyimmi tribünden önce? Kendisi kürttür, ve eskiden tuvalet temizlikçisiydi. Ama sana ultrAslan'nın lideri Sebahattin hakkında bilgi vereyim. Rize'lidir, 5 vakit namazı vardır, buna karşılık birde Mecidiyeköy Ülkü Ocaklarınında önde gelen ismindendir. Onun için sizin ne durumda olduğunuz belli.

Ayrıca yönetiminiz nasıl anlatmama gerek varmı bilmiyorum. Ortega gibi yıldız bir oyuncunun hayatını söndürebilecek kadar namuzsun, şerefsiz mafya ordusu.

Onun için sizin savunulacak hiçbir tarafınız yok. Sen Avrupa kupası kazan, sora benim kazandığım puanları geri ver, tribününü ve yönetimini değiştir. O zaman herşeye tamam. Fenerbahçe'ye lafım yoktur, olamazda o zaman!
Varya,hepiniz Fener düşmanısınız.Tüekiye'yi ikiye ayımak gerek;Fenerliler-antifenerliler.Üstelik milliyetçilik konusunda bize laf atıcağına baş tacı yaptığınız oyuncunu FETULLAHÇI olduğunu göz önünde bulundur.Ayrıca Sefa ve GFB 5-0'lık A.Gücü maçında ıslıklanmıştır.O yüzden stadı erken terk ettiler.Bizde onları sevmiyoruz ama herifler organize.Onlar olmayınca bağırılmıyo.Ortega'da kulüpten kendisi kaçtı.Üstelik bu konuda suçlu yönetim değil Cehyun denilen heriftir.Bunu da bil!Pis şikeci herifler şampiyonluk için istediğiniz kadar maç satın alın memleketi örgütleyin ama sezon sonunda bu ülkenin yarısı TEMİZ şampiyonluğumuza sevinirken diğer yarısı bir dahaki sene nasıl oyunlar yapsak da şunları dize getirsek diye düşünecekler...

RaistlinFB said:
Our national team has beaten Georgia.Score is 2-5.Last goal was scored by Tuncay Sanli.WE WİLL GO TO GERMANY!!!
BRAVO TUNCAY!BRAVO ÜMİT!BRAVO RÜŞTÜ!BRAVO FATİH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom