Fenerbahçe SK Thread - TURKISH LEAGUE CHAMPIONS ::::18::::

Re: Fenerbahçe SK Thread !!!!!!!

Whats going on guys,4-2 lost to Ankaragucu in the week and tonight lost again to G.antep 2-1 and play really nothing..Couldnt beat Galatasaray at home this year also,Your squad deserve better results,I think Aykut Kocaman cant make it what do u think...

TOO CRAZY!!

Balance is the key to life and all good things. When something like passion gets taken too extreme, this is what happens. Shows the good side and bad side of Turkish football.

18/MARCH/2011 Galatasaray 1-2 FENERBAHÇE

YouTube - GALATASARAY 1-2 FENERBAHÇE MAÇ ÖZETİ (14 DK) 18 MART 2011

YouTube - galatasaray-FENERBAHCE 2011 Fenerbahce hooligans attacking to galatasaray

YouTube - Ultras Fenerbahce going to galatasaray match

91863263.jpg

8478.jpg

dfgxu.jpg

20004010150137578228188.jpg

19065210150137581838188.jpg

18905210150137580258188.jpg

15431816.jpg

20121704.jpg

05jpgre.jpg

54856170.jpg

90142608.jpg

YouTube - Tribündeki inancın sahaya ikinci yansıması:ALEX | Tribünden çekim

Last edited:

Alex is unbelievable!

Ultimate Cruzeiro and Fenerbahce legend!!

Alex is unbelievable!

Ultimate Cruzeiro and Fenerbahce legend!!

He is amaizing player :)

Fenerbahçe carear :

315 Match , 154 goal , 125 assist

This seoson :

25 Match , 19 goal , 11 assist

Yeah and of course his main job isn't even scoring goals, he's not a forward.

Check out his Cruzeiro stats too! I remember watching him then too (that was in his peak) and he was unbelievable! he made them champions and was just superb!

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!
5/22/2011

2011-05-22_sv446.jpg

Fenerbahce won the Turkish crown for the 18th time in their glorious history after an exciting 4-3-away win against Sivasspor in Sivas.
Fenerbahce gathered 82 points in 34 weeks by scoring 84 goals and became the team with the most championships in Turkey.

STADIUM: 4 Eylül
REFEREES: Fırat Aydınus, Serkan Ok, Aleks Taşçıoğlu

SİVASSPOR: Korcan, Uğur(Abdurrahman MIN. 46), Navratil, Hayrettin, Sedat, Mehmet Na (Rada MIN. 62), Kadir, Erman, Grosicki, Pedriel, Eneramo (Mehmet Yıldız MIN. 82)

FENERBAHÇE: Volkan, Gökhan Gönül (Bekir MIN. 30), Lugano, Yobo, Andre Santos, Selçuk, Emre , Mehmet Topuz, Stoch (Cristian MIN. 46), Alex, Niang (Dia MIN. 81)

fft16_mf1367715.Jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
what is happening to Fenerbahce now? why did they sell a player before he even kick the ball in his new team (Emenike)

he was allegedly a part of those recent match-fixing scandals and for avoiding any serious ban in Turkey imo he's been sold. also Russians gave a good amount of money, you know. well to be honest, I don't even particularly think that. it's Turkish league and it's a Russian team, you can expect everything.

he said "I don't feel good in such atmosphere in Turkey, I'm so upset" etc just before leaving Fenerbahçe. as I said, I don't believe in anything in Turkish football recently. I think only time will tell the actual reason.

because tukish rules for 2nd division (place where propably will be Fener next year) allow just 3 other player (not tukish tho) so many of them should go away , also many players dont want to play in 2nd division of turkey so now we will see many players leaving , Lugano almost leave too for join Juve

I actually want to congratulate turkish authorities for bringing this case to justice, even though being so difficult on a place where football has an huge social impact.

I actually want to congratulate turkish authorities for bringing this case to justice, even though being so difficult on a place where football has an huge social impact.

Our current government gives so much importance on those issues. (Another issue is the Army cleaning. Many generals and officers who are too keen on Coup d'Etats for years are finally on trial and that's why they and their families, friends, their press organs etc hate the government as the way some Fenerbahçe supporters will start to hate them from now on.) Well, you may say "what has the government got to do with justice?". Unfortunately, this kind of scandals have never been made a real issue in previous governments periods. I'd never want to bring some politics talk in a football thread but the real success at the behind of the scene belongs to our current government and the brave prosecutors as well imo. The Prime Minister Erdoğan who is a well-known FB supporter just said "My support to FB is hang during the process and I'm behind of our justice all the way". I wish some other FB supporters don't make non-sense decisions as in the friendly match vs Shakhtar and think calmly without fanatic mind. Anyway, there may be some Turkish guys who hate them here so I think I should stop praising them anymore. :)

What is happening exactly?! Will Fenerbahce really play in 2nd division?!

This looks to be such a huge investigation and it expands even more day by day. Football federation has told they would make final decisions in 15 days but it really looks like it's getting impossible. I personally can't tell anything about FB's situation atm. Still innocent until proven guilty.

For some latest reads:

http://www.eurasianet.org/node/63948
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...fixing-investigation-4-detained_n_912991.html

Back
Top Bottom