Fenerbahçe SK Thread - TURKISH LEAGUE CHAMPIONS ::::18::::

Re: Fenerbahçe SK Thread !!!!!!!

Güiza signs four-year contract
7/8/2008
2008-07-08_guiza446.jpg

Fenerbahce signs Spanish striker Daniel Gonzalez Güiza, just days after Luis Aragonés took over as coach of the Fenerbahce side. Güiza is going to come to Istanbul on Monday to sign the official four-year contract.

About Güiza:
Having started playing in Xerez CD, still a teenager, Güiza was snapped by Real Mallorca, but failed to impress in three seasons at the insular club, playing only 7 times and scoring just 1 goal. After three more seasons in the Segunda División, he moved to Ciudad de Murcia before joining Getafe CF. Güiza blossomed as a first-rate striker, scoring at an impressive rate of 20 goals in just over 60 games, while the team from the Madrid outskirts achieved two consecutive ninth-league places. On July 2007, Güiza returned to Mallorca, finishing the season as the league's top scorer, netting 27 times, with no penalty kicks. On November 8, 2007, Güiza was called for the first time to a Spanish national side which faced Sweden and Northern Ireland in UEFA Euro 2008 qualifying. He made his international debut against the latter on November 21 in a 1-0 home win in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, as the nation's fate was already (for the best) decided. He was subsequently named in the nation's Euro 2008 final squad. On June 18, 2008, Güiza scored Spain's second goal in a 2-1 victory over Greece at UEFA Euro 2008 for his first international goal. He also came on as a substitute in Spain's quarter final against Italy, he was also chosen to be the fourth kicker in their penalty shoot-out but he missed the penalty. In the semi-finals match against Russia Güiza scored his second competitive goal for Spain and also his second in the Euro 2008. Spain went all the way to win the game 3–0 and earn the remaining spot in the final versus Germany. Spain eventually won the tournament with a 1-0 victory.
Name: Daniel Gonzalez Güiza
Date of birth: 17 Ağustos 1980
Place of Birth: Cadiz
Height: 1.80
Weight: 80 kg.

http://www.fenerbahce.org/eng/detay.asp?ContentID=1898

The king has arrived
7/14/2008
2008-07-14_g446.jpg

Fenerbahce signs Spanish striker Daniel Gonzalez Güiza, just days after Luis Aragonés took over as coach of the Fenerbahce side. The top scorer Güiza arrived in Istanbul today to sign the official contract tomorrow. After the signing ceremony, which is to take place at the magnificient Fenerbahce Sükrü Saracoglu Stadium, Güiza will fly to Austria to join the pre-season preparations.

About Güiza:
Having started playing in Xerez CD, still a teenager, Güiza was snapped by Real Mallorca, but failed to impress in three seasons at the insular club, playing only 7 times and scoring just 1 goal. After three more seasons in the Segunda División, he moved to Ciudad de Murcia before joining Getafe CF. Güiza blossomed as a first-rate striker, scoring at an impressive rate of 20 goals in just over 60 games, while the team from the Madrid outskirts achieved two consecutive ninth-league places. On July 2007, Güiza returned to Mallorca, finishing the season as the league's top scorer, netting 27 times, with no penalty kicks. On November 8, 2007, Güiza was called for the first time to a Spanish national side which faced Sweden and Northern Ireland in UEFA Euro 2008 qualifying. He made his international debut against the latter on November 21 in a 1-0 home win in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, as the nation's fate was already (for the best) decided. He was subsequently named in the nation's Euro 2008 final squad. On June 18, 2008, Güiza scored Spain's second goal in a 2-1 victory over Greece at UEFA Euro 2008 for his first international goal. He also came on as a substitute in Spain's quarter final against Italy, he was also chosen to be the fourth kicker in their penalty shoot-out but he missed the penalty. In the semi-finals match against Russia Güiza scored his second competitive goal for Spain and also his second in the Euro 2008. Spain went all the way to win the game 3–0 and earn the remaining spot in the final versus Germany. Spain eventually won the tournament with a 1-0 victory.
Name: Daniel Gonzalez Güiza
Date of birth: 17 Ağustos 1980
Place of Birth: Cadiz
Height: 1.80

Weight: 80 kg.

...more photos

Welcome to Fenerbahce!

2008-07-15_i446.jpg

'I really hope our fans will like me and the way I play and score. It is a pleasure to be here in Istanbul, joining such a great team. I really want to thank our directors for letting me wear the precious Fenerbahce kit. My only wish is to meet your expectations. I promise not to let our fans down. I cannot wait for the season to start, and I'm really very excited.', told the Spanish star Daniel Gonzalez Güiza at the signing ceremony in Kadikoy as he signed a four-year contract.

'I'm here to lead Fenerbahce to great victories. Fenerbahce is so amazing. Look at their huge success in the UEFA Champions League! I will do my utmost. Also it is a great honour for me to work with Aragonés.'

'I'm at the top of my career, and my destiny is now to be a part of this fascinating club.'

'We want to win the Turkish title as well as the European title. I think I might be able to score more than 27 goals. I'm here to make a history.'

'Ugur and Alex are very talented footballers. We all know how qualified Roberto Carlos is. I'm sure he will help me a lot.'

Return of the Kings
7/23/2008

Fenerbahce maintained their unbeaten pre-season campaign as the canaries emerged with a 2-1 victory against Shakhtar Donetsk in the last pre-season friendly. The game provided new Fenerbahce trainer Aragonés with the chance to test his squad before the important game against MTK Budapest in the qualifying round of the UEFA Champions League.

Referee: Süleyman Abay

Stadium: Fenerbahçe Şükrü Saracoğlu

Fenerbahçe: Volkan, Gökhan Gönül (Min 72. Önder Turacı), Edu, Lugano, Roberto Carlos, Uğur Boral (Min 53. Gürhan Gürsoy), Selçuk, Alex (Min 79. Maldonado) , Kazım, Güiza(Min 79. Kezman), Semih (Min 59. Burak)

Shakhtar Donetsk: Pyatov, Yezerskiy, Chizkov, Duljaj, Hladky, Lewandowski, Willian, Adriano, Jadson, Brandao, Shevchuk

Goals: Min. 46 Semih Min. 57 Güiza (Fenerbahçe), Min. 84 Brandao (Shakhtar Donetsk)

Emre Belözoglu joins Fenerbahce
7/23/2008
2008-07-23_emre446.jpg

'First of all I'm very thankful to our President and to our directors for making me feel so welcome since I arrived. From now on I will do my utmost to be a successful canary. I have been playing in Europe for so many years, and now it is time for me to come back to my country to lead Fenerbahce to greater victories.', told the Turkish superstar Emre Belözoglu at the signing ceremony in Kadikoy as he signed a four-year contract.
'I'm so happy to be here right now. While playing for Newcastle Fenerbahce also wanted to sign me, but it was not the right time for me to leave Europe. Today I feel I'm in the right place at the right time. My family also wanted me to come back to my country.'
'Fenerbahce Sükrü Saracoglu Stadium is the most beautiful stadium in Turkey. It's really unique, and I'm sure I will enjoy every moment that I'll spend here.'
'I also visited our Samandira Training Facilities. Honestly, I have never seen such a great facility in my life. I'm so excited about carrying out training in such a modern facility.'
'I'm new here, but my teammates have been great to me and we have a brilliant set of fans. I want to end my career in this great club.'

...more photos

Guys, what's up with the Xabi Alonso rumors?
The Turkish sport media say: Fenerbahçe have came to an agreement Liverpool for Xabi. Rafa will make conversation with Xabi. Xabi will decide to move to Fener or stay on Liverpool, after this conversation.:))

i think or i hope :D:D Xabi play Fenerbahçe this season because Fenerbahçe official site is not rejected this Speculation if Kezman or Maldondonado leave the team i think Fenerbahçe explain the transfer

Last edited:

i think or i hope :D:D Xabi play Fenerbahçe because Fenerbahçe official site is not rejected this Speculation if Kezman or Maldondonado leave the team i think Fenerbahçe explain the transfer

hocam xabi gelirse Türkiye'de yılın transferi olur.;)

Fenerbahce 2 - 0 MTK Budapest
7/30/2008
2008-07-30_mtk446.jpg

Last season's quarter-finalists Fenerbahçe SK began their UEFA Champions League bid against MTK Budapest today at Fenerbahce Sükrü Saracoglu Stadium. Terrific night for the canaries, as Roberto Carlos announced his fantastic comeback with a precious goal. Later on Selcuk Sahin increased Fenerbahce's lead by scoring another fascinating goal. Turkey witnessed a great victory tonight while the canaries brushed aside MTK Budapest with a 2-0-win.
STADIUM: Fenerbahçe Şükrü Saracoğlu
REFEREES: Serge Gumienny , Walter Vromans , Mark Simons (Belçika)
FENERBAHÇE: Volkan Demirel , Gökhan Gönül , Lugano , Edu , Roberto Carlos , Kazım (Burak Min. 84), Uğur (Gürhan Min. 67), Selçuk , Alex , Semih (Emre Belözoğlu Min.76), Güiza
MTK BUDAPEŞTE: Vegh , Horvath , Lambuliç , Pollak , Pinter , Zsidai , Patkai (Szabo Min. 46 ), Nagy, Balogm, Urban (Pal Min. 57), Bori (Hrepka Min. 85)
GOALS: Roberto Carlos (Min. 16), Selçuk (Min. 59)
YELLOW CARDS: Bori, Pollak, Balogm (MTK Budapeşte), Selçuk (Fenerbahçe)

...more photos

Great game from Colin Kazım and Emre. :applause:

Fener got tickets for Champions League for me.

Formaların arka kısımlarıyla ilgili iyi fotolara ihtiyacımız var beyler.Eğer bulursanız aRIP'ın en iyisini yapmasına yardımcı olursunuz.

We played well and self-confidence.this is good.kazım played very well.hope these continue in next round.good luck to galatasaray in 3.round draw.

MTK Butapeste 0 - 5 Fenerbahce ( Semih 4 Emre 1 )

Semih Senturk Show :D

MTK Budapest 0 - 5 Fenerbahce
8/7/2008
2008-08-06_mac0446.jpg

A fantastic 5-0-victory led Fenerbahce into UEFA Champions League third qualifying round, where they will have to overcome Partizan if they are to reach the group stage of the 2008/09 UEFA Champions League. The canaries will be confident of qualifying as the squad look to impress new coach Luis Aragonés. Europe witnessed a fascinating victory tonight, as the canaries brushed aside MTK Budapest with a great 5-0-victory. Turkish superstar Semih Sentürk announced his comeback with four fantastic goals and a sensational performance. The new signing Emre Belozoglu also celebrated Fenerbahce's first penalty in this season.

2008-08-06_mac004.jpg

2008-08-06_mac005.jpg

2008-08-06_mac006.jpg

2008-08-06_mac007.jpg

2008-08-06_mac008.jpg

2008-08-06_mac009.jpg

2008-08-06_mac010.jpg

2008-08-06_mac011.jpg

2008-08-06_mac014.jpg

2008-08-06_mac015.jpg

clearpixel.gif

Has Anyone a Video from this Match or a Video with all 5 Goals.. ?

ingilizcem kötü, kusura bakmayin beyler ;)

I'm trying to make Lugano and Vederson's face but I can't find good pictures of them, can anyone please find me two good pictures?

ty.

Anybody has the new white flag kit of Fener?Send back fotos plase..

Kimsede fener'in beyaz bayrak forması yok mu?Arka kısımından fotolar gönderin Lütfen...

Anybody has the new white flag kit of Fener?Send back fotos plase..

Kimsede fener'in beyaz bayrak forması yok mu?Arka kısımından fotolar gönderin Lütfen...

Bende var arkası dümdüz beyaz hiçbirşey yok sadece tempin fileleri var ;)

Hımm idrak ve gözlem yeteneğine hayran kalmamak elde değil.Bak bakalım aRIP Pes2008 formaları mı yapıyor yoksa PES6 formaları mı yapıyor.Onu bi çözersen benim niye resim aradığımı da çözersin...

@ diğer Fenerbahçe'li arkadaşlar
Elinizde Volkan'ın giydiği kaleci formasından ön arka detaylı resimler varsa lütfen gönderiniz..

Back
Top Bottom