FED UP!!!

PESV

Championship
28 April 2002
The Netherlands
Yes, FIFA 11 is better then FIFA 10 and PES 2011 is allot better the PES 2010.

Hooray.

Let's be completely honest. Is it the game of our dreams?

No.

So what are we going to do about it?

Exactly. We make our own game of footy.

All we need is a bunch of people who can see that there is absolutely no excuse to accept our current position as consumers.

HELLO WAKE UP, WE HAVE GOT THE INTERNET. WE ARE FREE TO PURSUE OUR DREAMS IN TOGETHERNESS!

C'mon already. 80.000+ evo-web members must be worth something, right?

I am willing to invest every penny I would normally throw away at FIFA/PES. We can ask Dino Dini to help us. Surely (ingame) sponsors wont be a problem for such a cool project.

So...?

Hit me with your best shot.

Well, you need about 40 million € to produce something decent, 10 million € to advertise it and distribute it, 3 or 4 years of work and create a company with more than 200 people, at least 100 of them top programmers...

The only chance is you all give me the money and I start to take care of everything, I swear.

I have such a game lying under my bed for years. It's something like fifa evolution soccer, with all the good things from both games combined.

Never knew anybody was interested though.

Who needs an office?

Advertising? Word of mouth.

Distribution cost? Online download, thus zero.

Dino Dini? Let's just ask and see what he has to say about it himself.

All we need is people, and people we got.

From there on, we can tackle every problem that will arise, i am sure.

Superb! Thanks for that Rob92.

For those who don't know, Player Manager is not only a manager but u also play your own matches where u control a single player or the whole team.

Only thing we can do now is to support Dino Dini and David Athay. Its just the two of them so they might need some help along the path.

I think it may be possible to buy the rights to the source code of Football Kingdom, which would act as an excellent foundation on which to build and save much of the initial development work.

I have done some visual basic programming in the past, so I'm sure I'll be able to understand the Football Kingdom source code. I notice someone here mentioned that they can use Paint, so gfx programming is sorted. If anyone can take care of the physics and AI coding, then we're in business.

As this will be a unified effort of independent coders, I propose we modify the title of the game a little to be Football United Coders Kingdom.

I send an e-mail to Namco Bandai Games Europe asking them what their plans are with the source code of FK.

I don't expect much of it, but hey, no harm in trying.

I think it may be possible to buy the rights to the source code of Football Kingdom, which would act as an excellent foundation on which to build and save much of the initial development work.

I have done some visual basic programming in the past, so I'm sure I'll be able to understand the Football Kingdom source code. I notice someone here mentioned that they can use Paint, so gfx programming is sorted. If anyone can take care of the physics and AI coding, then we're in business.

As this will be a unified effort of independent coders, I propose we modify the title of the game a little to be Football United Coders Kingdom.

We already have all the gfx anyway, kits/faces/stadiums/chants/etc, just sort out the menu's and that's done. We could also create an EvoWeb shop with paint pieces from Badgerman (where is he?!) and Jay. They could be our pumpkin heads...Take that Nokami!

I'm sure we have enough coders hanging around ( I remember one guy creating a managementgame to piggyback on PES) to sort the AI out. Get a few lads to do some mo-cap and we are nearly there.

Imagine actually creating an "opensource" footie game that gets sold as a barebones simulation and you can choose to add any gfx you want, like the stuff already on the forums. You could save so much time, and only focus on physics, animations and AI. Can't we just get Unreal3 and Motion....whatever signed up and then all we have to do is AI!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom