FC Porto Champion 05/06

Revan

out the window
8 August 2003
Madeira, Portugal.
FC Porto
Porto garanted the league title today by winning Penafiel 0-1.
Goal by Adriano!
Adriaanse wins his first league title in his career, using a 334 formation, and Porto can still do the double if we win in May the portuguese cup.

:applause: \\:o/

Oh yeah, with some help from the referee's and SuperLiga main staff.

P.S.: Classic envasion in the field by Porto supporters, stealing and asking for FC Porto players his shirts. :lol:

asking? More like stealing.

So we won because of the referees the league?
yes sure.

Oh yeah, joost, you were right about Adriaanse, altough we were a disgraced in the CL, it's a very positive season. :)

Last edited:
fd1972uk said:
Jeez, the Portugese league must be awful, because Porto are pish.

FD
Sevilla still hurts? ;)

Big Boss, well the opinion on him has improved alot, but everyone still has doubts on his ability to use the 3-3-4/3-4-3 on the CL.
I have alot of of faith the the team next year will be alot better altough I myself have doubts about some players on the team that he always giving chances on the first team but haven't shown talent yet.
I just hope our main players don't leave the team.

congrat Porto despite i prefer Benfica in the Superliga!!and it is funny to hear from a scotish Portulal league is shit!!please look your own league it is the poorest league in Europe!!

fd1972uk said:
Jeez, the Portugese league must be awful, because Porto are pish.

FD

Nah I know where FD is coming from cause in Scotland Celtic managed to win the league and they are pish. ;)

Cloud1863 said:
Nah I know where FD is coming from cause in Scotland Celtic managed to win the league and they are pish. ;)

:mrgreen: LOL..............yep, and Rangers who are 3rd dreadfully slapped about Porto in both games.............and I mean dreadfully.

FD

Back
Top Bottom