Fatal error on page

mbembe

Non-League
23 November 2006
Holland
Feyenoord
Can someone help me please ?

Since a few weeks I get an error on http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1831305#post1831305 and a few other pages.

It's shows me a blank page with on top of it: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 23433 bytes) in /home/evoweb/www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php on line 1275

Now I read the posts at the archive, but it really frustrates me that I can't read the normal page.

If someone could help me I'm a happy person

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for reporting it, how often would you say it happens? Does it happen all the time for you with that thread? How many posts do you have showing on each page?

Sorry for all the questions but I don't know why this error would occur so I'll look into it but would appreciate any information you can give.

Okay, thanks for your reply Mart.

On this thread it happens ALL the time, also if I want to check the newest post from the thread I get the same totally blank page except the earlier named error line on top.

I've checked on google and most of the time a php.ini file is named, but I'm a noob with this kind of things.

Also I've checked other forum pages and all the pages I've checked are okay.

If I see the same problem on another forum page I let you know.

New thing.

The problem is kind of solved...

In display modes normally I check the pages in Threated mode and then I get that error.

This problem also happens in hybrid mode.

Only in Linear mode I can read the thread without any problems.

Last edited:
Thank you that was it - the display modes are causing it. I'll see if it can be fixed. :TU:

EDIT: It looks fixed now. Can you try a few threads again and let me know?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dodgy Token

Mat, Tom...
Don't want to start a new thread for this and as mbembe has been sorted I thought I'd hijack this one, it does not cause a problem just had it three times in the chat box, my post is made when I go back but get this popping up?...

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error...

Seems my Token id dodgy...:P

Well, I'm not the techy when it comes to things like that around here, so let's wait for Mat to read this. Whoever that is :P

Nik, is it only in the chatbox that you get the error? I'll look into it.

Fixed again til you find a bigger thread. :)

Nick, which browser are you using and do you get the error on the full chatbox page or just the little one on the front page or both? I can't replicate it myself so it's proving tricky to fix.

Fixed again til you find a bigger thread. :)

Nick, which browser are you using and do you get the error on the full chatbox page or just the little one on the front page or both? I can't replicate it myself so it's proving tricky to fix.

I'm back on IE8 that may be the problem, I'll be switching to Windows 7 next week I hope and will change to something better then and see if I still get the problem.
It's happening at least once every time I'm in here but only in the full Chat-Box page when I post...

IE8's not bad, it shouldn't affect it. Does it happen if you haven't posted in there for a while (as though something could be timing out)?

Fix attempted, let me know if it's any better or now hideously broken.

Hi guys just thought i would let you know,i have just had a warning message trying to redirect my browser to my homepage because evo web has been reported as unsafe ! hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom