PC Fast Gameplay Possible Solution??

donjuay

Conference
19 December 2003
The passing in this game is incredible. I have set up my controller using xpadder to enable the manual passing (using L2) all the time by default. The freedom and reward is terrific. However like many on here, the game is too fast for my liking. But there is hope. I just did an experiment and am quite pleased with the results. For a single team I adjusted the following stats for all the players;
Top Speed (speed off the ball) -18
Dribble Speed (speed on the ball) -18
Short pass speed -18
Long pass speed -18
I then played a game with this teams against itself.
Whilst these values would need to be perfected, the instant affect on the game play is telling. Anyway just thought I would share this, for once an editor is released with global editing, the game will rise to the top.

Cheers

For those who want to try the xpadder settings;
http://www.mediafire.com/?7czgdl99q3femsx

Last edited:
Can you please explain? The game will be constantly counting LT/L2 button pressed?

Will it work online too?

Great idea. Top marks. :WORSHIP:

What worked for me last year was lowering the following:

Short pass speed
Long pass speed (not as much as short pass speed)
Shooting power
Shooting accuracy
Speed
Acce;eration
Dribble speed (for some)
Heading Acc
Stamina

I upped:

Agility
GK Skill
Balance

All done to varying degrees. but gave the game a new lease of life. I'm expecting to do something similar again with 2011.

Last edited:
Can you please explain? The game will be constantly counting LT/L2 button pressed?

Will it work online too?

It basically replaces the original e.g pass button with an emulated keyboard combination of the L2 button (Z key by default) and the pass button (X Key by default).
Do the following for the pass button on xbox controller. Open PES settings and make sure the button assignment for pass (button A) is cleared i.e nothing there. Then open Xpadder. On your Xbox controller press button "A" and see which square in Xpadder lights up. Click on this square, and then click on advanced. Type the "Z" key, then click "Add Cycle Stop", then type the "X" key. Click on the "Set Selector" Tab and from the drop down box, choose "Select Set 2 while Held". Save the profile and keep it running whilst you load PES. DO the same for the Long pass button as well which uses the combination of Keys "Z" and "D". However in doing this, you will lose your ability to auto cross using the L1 button. There is no point doing this for the through ball as the manual method is exactly the same as the manual pass, plus you will lose the ability to perform the lofted through ball. I use a PS2 controller and have worked it so that the long pass is manual and for the auto crosses using L1, I use the R3 button. Works for me, but perhaps not all will like it. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Is it just me, or is it disturbing that Konami didn't add a simple setting to enable/disable 'always manual (L2)' passing?

Back
Top Bottom