Fans,Ultras - videos,pics...

in the Oslo Derby vs Lyn...

lyn_vlerenga_2003_bilde_11_reference.jpg

BBB at handball, in 1999. against Barcelona.

YouTube - Bad Blue Boys

In 2000. we return the name of the club. The name is DINAMO ZAGREB!
A lot of fans were there and atmosphere was great.
Take a look at this video it is great.
YouTube - Povratak imena Dinamo [2/2]

And now the best compilation of BBB....
YouTube - Bad Blue Boys Zagreb

And here are some photos when we play against Werder Bremen.
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4072/4526608266_298acd468e_o.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4057/4525979899_a6f66cec2b_o.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4070/4525978159_148799cab7_o.jpg

Bring up your videos, it is nice to see how many fans love their club and support him.
The only thing I can say is: Support your team however does the club play. Result is not important, love to the club is the most important.

DINAMO ZAGREB!!!

Last edited:
i hope so, next year is 100. jubilee of dinamo zagreb, so there will be real madness on our stands.

DINAMO ZAGREB

Come on FFFZ let`s see something from tonight :P
Nice win,Some slovenian fans there?How many BBBs plan to go in Slovenia?

@lizarazu77
i am playing PES 2010.......

@nikolapfc89
Today against Luka Koper there were about 10 000 fans at the game, and about 5000 Bad Blue Boys.
In second game with Koper i think there will be about 2000-3000 BBB.

Today atmosphere was great, today there was first game of our new coach, our legend Velimir Zajec.
I'm gone search for some video or some pictures....

Does partizan play in champions league?

Tnx for answers.Great number for euro match on away trip.Same as we 2 years ago in Timisoara.

Yep,tomorrow (today) play against Pyunik (Armenia) your oponent last year.
I expect very poor attendance,but good atmosphere as always.

i remember pyunik.
uefa gave us embargo at those game, and there were empty stadium without fans.
I am sure u'r gone beat pyunik, but why do you think there is gone be poor attendance?

here you go nikolapfc89, finaly I found something, this is short video with goals, but you can hear BBB!

in two days there should be new video, but in 3 days we are playing supercup with hajduk! there will be madness

"but why do you think there is gone be poor attendance?"

Well first match of season,small rival,poor quality of football etc...People want just big clubs,but don`t get point,that they should support their club in all matches not just Europe groups,derbies...

ok, I understand you, the same situation is in Croatia too. there will be big matches, maybe dinamo vs partizan :BOP:

Yeah but countries then will close away matches so "nothing special".But if stay like this situations,we can`t play each other...same pots..2,3 round seeded teams (Partizan,Dinamo) 4 unseeded both.
In next round,maybe for some good trip,fans etc..
Lech Poznan,Omonia Nicosia.

Yes,Balkan fans (all from Balkan),Maybe best in world ! :WORSHIP: We know here some other things,and that is what people from rich europe dont have.

Back
Top Bottom