1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Fair play...

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Harregarre, 6 August 2005.

1. Harregarre

Harregarre Conference

16 July 2005
    The fair play has been improved in WE9 according to some things I've seen and experienced:

1. When a team kicks the ball out of play the referee will drop the ball.

2. Had this one myself, there was a player crawling on the ground, begging for medical attention and a flashing ! appeared in the top left. I kicked the ball out with long pass and there was a cutscene of the injured player being checked by the referee and one of their and one of my players. After that he stood up and the play continued with a throw-in for the opponents. At first I thought Huh? because I expected the referee drop ball thing because I read that here but the opponent threw it back to one of their players and that player smashed it up front resulting in a goal kick for me. :D Really great

Anyone had the number 2 before?

2. Sulph

Sulph Goodbye...

28 September 2003
    Nope but it sounds hella-realistic..

3. gungrave

gungrave Conference

7 August 2003
    PORTUGAL
    i've seen the no.1 the no.2...not yet,but looks pretty cool

4. smannens

smannens Non-League

11 August 2003
    i have got the n.2 , the other team expected me to give back the ball but i didn't :p so the crowd was angry ;)

5. //++Loki++\\

//++Loki++\\ Guest

I did the number 2, but it was me giving the ball back to them, and I did too, coz Im nice lol :)

6. Ferraritim

Ferraritim Championship

5 November 2001
    Highbury
    Arsenal
    LOL

7. smannens

smannens Non-League

11 August 2003
    yeah but it was 2-0 for the other team and i scored the 2-1 out of that ;)

8. Sulph

Sulph Goodbye...

28 September 2003
    Hhaha i would never kick the ball out, fudge the crowd :p

9. rickyricc

rickyricc The red D3V1LS!!

6 March 2005
    Florida
    Man Utd
    All sounds pretty tasty!!!, can't wait :)

10. Harregarre

Harregarre Conference

16 July 2005
    Hahah! That's a good one. Especially when you're the away-team! :lol: Would be great if in the new version PES 6 on the PS3, the crowd would be furious and start throwing bottles and mobile phones or even storm the field accompanied by massiv whistling! \\:o/ :lmao:

11. Sulph

Sulph Goodbye...

28 September 2003
    Hahha i rather them take out the diving and hooliganism! For the love of football!