Fabrice Muamba

BennyBoy

Non-League
13 March 2012
Shocking about this man. So young and athletic. Puts everything into perspective really doesn't it:CONFUSE: Horrific to watch as well, really reminds me of the Marc Vivien Foe incident.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Patrice Muamba

It's FABRICE Muamba but yeah real tragedy and let's hope just he recovers as they say his heart's stable now but he's still in critical condition.

Wish him and his family all the best! :)

i can´t understand how this could happend to a 23 year old man who is profi athlete in best sport league in world... with all the tests this guys must go through..it must be something unique... i can´t understand..

i was shocked, i saw already Puerta and Jarque headlines in my mind from past years...

hope he can make it, but it has to be something he had from childhood that the doctors missed.. otherwise it´s not possible they would not recognise it in this level of competition..

Well,shocked as I am,I wish him to make it.Just 23?Wow.And a professional athlete... Mind you,remember all these people that died on picth:Foe,Feher,Puerta,Jarque and now Muamba,for whom we aren't sure yet... Something's not well with those medical tests,surely...

How could you ever play sports or even exercise again. Id alwasy be in fear my heart woudl go every time I run out of breath.

I know people who survive heart attacks ae encouraged to exercis but seriously Id be scared shitless to exercise ever again woudlnt you. Nevermind play pro sports

I hope firstly that he actually does make a full recovery in terms of quality of life. They say his heart stopped beating for something like 98 minutes - that should absolutely have led to brain damage. So first I just hope he can have a good life with his children.

If he can do that, then I hope he moves into coaching or something off the field in football. I can't imagine having him play again, it just seems to risky.

i would be very suprised if he steps on a football pitch again other than coaching

i think the best he can ask for is a normal life with his family, under the circumstances i would imagine he would take this.

Although it is such a tragedy and a shame but hope he can live a normal life.

that is the most important thing (he will be lucky)

Well there is a player in the Eredivisie called Evander Sno (Former Ajax and Celtic player) who suffered a heart attack on the pitch and survived. He got a pacemaker and now he plays pro fottball again. And that isn't the only thing, he is playing very well this season. :)
So I hope this will be the case for Muamba aswell.

Well there is a player in the Eredivisie called Evander Sno (Former Ajax and Celtic player) who suffered a heart attack on the pitch and survived. He got a pacemaker and now he plays pro fottball again. And that isn't the only thing, he is playing very well this season. :)
So I hope this will be the case for Muamba aswell.

True but mentally Id always be in fear every time I run.

Back
Top Bottom