F*cking Master League!!!!!

porter1414

Non-League
18 June 2007
Is it just me or is it that you can only play two games before the whole team (even the goalkeeper who does nothing)gets tired. Anyone how to provent this or at least make it less frequent???

I have the exact same problem, but i do have some good news.... once you get to the transfer window, and sign some decent players, you'll be able to play only 3 games before they're all screwed. Brilliant!

you can change the difficulty level at the beginning I think it is master league difficulty but there is def one that effects this problem if you press for a explanation of what the levels are it will explain. I know there is more satisfaction winning it on the hardest level but as you have pointed out it does spoil the game

Has anyone worked out how to select kits before a match yet? I'm getting a bit tired with playing in hugely clashing kits.

What?!
Why not? I thought I'd just not turned the option on?
Is there a reason it's not in??

Yes, because konami really loves to see us suffer.

First they removed the option for mixing parts (shorts & socks) between 1st and 2nd kits in PES6 (even if it was still available in WE10). And now we dont even get to pick kits at all.

I guess Seabass and his good for nothing team enjoys reading the disapointment of there fans.

For every new version we keep losing options. Now we cant have editable boots, not even changing the freakin colour of the crappy boots. And they give us the image-import option for kits, but they limit it to 8 kit-sets. We lost bundesliga, they gave us editable League C as compensation but now we cant even play with league C teams in Mater League.

Winning Eleven 10 was the last enjoyable WE/PES we might ever see. And I bought a PS3 mainly for PES2008... Its sad :(

Last edited:
A few people have jokingly said over the years "it's an experiment, they take stuff out each year and see how many fanboys will still buy the game and say it's incredible with no complaints".

Every year I think of this and laugh, it's becoming more and more likely each year that this is exactly what they're doing.

Last edited:
Thats almost funny in a tragic way. konamis next logical step is to change the games name for next years version: from PES to PDS: Pro Devolution Soccer 2009

Last edited:
To be fair guys...I've been playing the master league for quite a while and all that happens is that the best kits combination is chosen, if both sets clash, then that's just bad luck.

I played about 15 games and Spurs wore their (white) home kit. There were only a couple of times when they wore their away kit and this is when the home team were wearing white.

To me, we all it's obvious flaws (and they are a shame), gameplaywise...this is by far the best ever...but of course i'm just a moron.
And to be completely ridiculous, i think it's difficult and the teamvision makes it even more difficult.
I've been playing a league on professional (i easily won in exhibition matches) and i started well but after a few matches...i had difficulties...it became a huge challenge tactically and on the pitch...

Much people who are saying the game is very, very bad have sworn a couple of weeks ago that now it was enough and that they would not buy the game...i wonder if they did...i guess they' ve all been playing huge sessions on their friends' s copy...

Each has a right to have his own meaning, but a litle bit of fairplay will not hurt anybody...

I guess i'm moaning...

I wouldn't say it's bad, it's just a lot harder because D2 is just one long slog. If you start with the default ML players (Ivarov, Jaric, Minanda, Costolo), then you can look forward to ginding out draws, and conceeding goals that make you feel like not only are you playing with a bad sunday league team, but on top of that they just don't like you! It's very, very hard!

Yes, because konami really loves to see us suffer.

First they removed the option for mixing parts (shorts & socks) between 1st and 2nd kits in PES6 (even if it was still available in WE10). And now we dont even get to pick kits at all.

I guess Seabass and his good for nothing team enjoys reading the disapointment of there fans.

For every new version we keep losing options. Now we cant have editable boots, not even changing the freakin colour of the crappy boots. And they give us the image-import option for kits, but they limit it to 8 kit-sets. We lost bundesliga, they gave us editable League C as compensation but now we cant even play with league C teams in Mater League.

Winning Eleven 10 was the last enjoyable WE/PES we might ever see. And I bought a PS3 mainly for PES2008... Its sad :(

Wankers...

I'm still playing PES6, I think i'll stick to that...

Oh well, i'm gong to play it soon round a mates.

Once I get my PS3 i'll be seriously tempted to
give Fifa 08 a good try.

Oh well, i'm gong to play it soon round a mates.

Once I get my PS3 i'll be seriously tempted to
give Fifa 08 a good try.

I'd give it a good try Sabac Red, the poor excuse Konami have released is almost pushing people over to FIFA this time... I've got PES in my DNA and it's a big learning curve to transfer to FIFA, it's not perfect either but it's a far more stable, tested and polished affair.. Plus i can lose with Wrexham, in a full league system, just don't mention the playoff...

Is it just me or is it that you can only play two games before the whole team (even the goalkeeper who does nothing)gets tired. Anyone how to provent this or at least make it less frequent???
Regulate Condition before every game.

Also use auto select for team selection as it mixes up the players and stops fatigue.

To me, we all it's obvious flaws (and they are a shame), gameplaywise...this is by far the best ever...but of course i'm just a moron.
And to be completely ridiculous, i think it's difficult and the teamvision makes it even more difficult.
I've been playing a league on professional (i easily won in exhibition matches) and i started well but after a few matches...i had difficulties...it became a huge challenge tactically and on the pitch...

Much people who are saying the game is very, very bad have sworn a couple of weeks ago that now it was enough and that they would not buy the game...i wonder if they did...i guess they' ve all been playing huge sessions on their friends' s copy...

Each has a right to have his own meaning, but a litle bit of fairplay will not hurt anybody...

I guess i'm moaning...

I also find it tough on top player, which is great.
The cpu ups its game in league mode, i had to quit my Spanish League 'cos i got OWNED :)

Plus i can lose with Wrexham, in a full league system, just don't mention the playoff...

Well remember the early PS2 pes had playoffs and they took that out...

Having played Fifa07 last year(didn't like it, but MM was good) and reading the 08 manager mode thread the format is what I want for PES.

If Konami are serious about Pes2009 and overhauling the development
team then they really need to start acknowledging the western market.

It's going to be one long year.

The World Tour Mode in PES2008 is really bad thing!. I Love the World Tour Mode in JLWE10. This mode now is a joke, play one game vs a National Team and won the challenge. Where are the asian, african, etc temas Like in JLWE10?. What are Konami doing with the good parts of the game?. Where are the editable boots?, or the special hair styles? Only 18!. Why they dont update the editable kits with new parts?, are the same of the WE10.
And where is the only good feature in JLWE2007CC the "Fantasista Mode"??
The game play is the same with minimun changes and more Arcade Style now.

The last good game was JLWE10.

Regulate Condition before every game.

Also use auto select for team selection as it mixes up the players and stops fatigue.

also don't hold down sprint the entire time. and you can play players that aren't 100% fit again, it's more realistic actually to have to give them a rest every few games, but i think there should be higher stamina stats all around since there are many players who play every single game and it should be reflected.

Also, there aren't any free transfers at the end of the season on the PS2.

Horrific oversight

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom