Experienced FIFA club owner/manager - new platform [PC]

jonneymendoza

Legend
1 January 2004
Arsenal
Hi all. i am an experience FIFA club manager/owner from when fifa 10v10 clubs was first introduced in fifa 09 on the console format.

i have successfully built and created a full 20-30 man team from fifa 09 that was high active up to the point of fifa 11 when things died down a bit. I am now looking to build a new club from the ground up again.

We need a minimum of 20 active players for this to work so right now just testing the waters and see who is interested.

why 20? because we need backups as the chances of all of us being online at the same time is impossible so the more we get the more likely that when you come on their will be a few of us online.

Here are some rules you must obey:

You cant play in the same position every time. we will rotate postions meaning you will sometimes even play as a GK or a defender
Do not use the skill feature on fifa. only use it when your sure you can pull it off
Do not hog the ball. PASS PASS PASS as soon as you recieve it(Go and watch just one game from barcelona to understand the concept)
Play as a team. This is a team game. no lone wolf crap please.

If any of the above rules are broken repeatedly you will be kicked out of the club.

If we can get 20+ active members here we can get this moving forward.

here is a few links to the previous club i ran

http://www.avforums.com/forums/ps3-...vf-fifa09-bap-team-avf-blu-rays-part-2-a.html

http://www.avforums.com/forums/ps3-clans-tournaments/1234113-avf-blu-rays-part-4-a.html

Please sign up here http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18319674 and post your steam and Origin name.

Thanks

eh, don't want to sign up on yet another forum just to join the club. Can't you just take info from here?

eh, don't want to sign up on yet another forum just to join the club. Can't you just take info from here?

i could do but how are u going to interact with the others when away from your gaming pc unless their is some sort of fifa 12 web browsing forum thats linked to the game and EA'S origin?

we need one main hub for the club. would be too tedius having loads of threads about the same club.

Since we are using Steam, what about a steam group? It's simple and you could set up and coordinate events much more easily. Once you create the steam group, it doesn't matter which forum the members came from, they can all communicate within it (via web, mobile, etc).

Yea mate that would be ideal but this wont eb released on steam as far as i know and may force all of su to have a Origin account! so if EA's origin has a kind of steam group thingy then that will be our central hub. So you guys interested? if so post your origin AND steam name please in this thread. no need to sign up on ocuk but you must have a steam account at a bare minimum

cheers nice one. i am compiling a list and updating it in the ocuk thread but will post it here later once the steam or origin group is made.

Take note that as a manager/owner i do listen to other peoples views and opinions so if ever u or anyone else has any useful feedback, im all ears.

I had a quick look at Origin app and there is no functionality to create a group like steam so as of now i will definitely need your Steam ID's as well as your origin username.

i will create a steam group soon and add u all to it. I am hoping we can add fifa 12 as a none steam game. that way we can completely forget about Origin as IMO its pants.

Also, add these lot to your steam and origin account

• jonneymendoza(Steam = "pinoy_soldier", Origin = "jon_da_kiss" )
  • DooMeR(Steam = "doomer666" , Origin = "DO0M3R" )
  • gazzamcg(Steam = "", Origin = "Jambo-ista" )
  • lemonade(Steam = "", Origin = "" )
  • umboma(Steam = "umboma", Origin = "mattyk80" )
  • nick5466(Steam = "nick5466", Origin = "nick5466" )
  • skylineboy(Steam = "s0802584", Origin = "" )
  • Sweey(Steam = "Sweey", Origin = "calcio_di_rigore" )
  • Skylineboy (Steam= "s0802584", Origin= "AlexH2089")
  • SoAdCrAzY(Steam= "soadcrazy", Origin= "SoAdCrAzY123")
  • Arthur Hucksake from AVF(Steam="Arthur Hucksake", Origin="Arthur-Hucksake ")
  • mufc802(Steam="Yateszy",Origin="Yateszy")
  • sincover from Evo Web(Steam="sincover", Origin="sincover")

Watch out for him guys, he has hissy fits quite often. Ain't that right J? ;)

Nah seriously, he is a few pennies short of, well a penny actually, but he's harmless. All the best J... ya gangsta wannabe! :)

yea i got it for £16.

edit: haha pu! come on get it on pc. only £16

But how much to buy a PC that is good enough for gaming? So not only £16!

I actually downloaded the demo on my works laptop. Doesn't run well enough though. I'll stick to consoles. Iechyd da.

£400 pc will do.

£16 for me son, £30-40 for u pal. exact same game but we get slightly better eye candy and mod support.

Just a bump that we have 15 members joined for this already with a few more just ironing out there steam id's

Let me know if you want to join by dropping your Steam ID here. we are going to kick off tonight at around 9pm

Back
Top Bottom