1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

EvoAddiction Online League (PC) & (PS3)

Discussion in 'Online Gaming' started by evoaddiction, 11 October 2009.

1. evoaddiction

evoaddiction Non-League

6 October 2009
    Hello to all. Just a quick heads up that EvoAddiction are currently looking for some new members to join their PES 2010 online league. This year we will be supporting both the PS3 & PC formats. If you are intrested in joining our league please visit our website: www.evoaddiction.co.uk Will hope to see some of you again soon.

Thank you

EvoAddiction

2. jonneymendoza

jonneymendoza Legend

1 January 2004
    Arsenal
    Can pc users play againts ps3 users like in PES5?

3. Rob92

Rob92 Guest

That was PES6, and it was a brilliant feature, especially as most of my mates had PS2s and I didn't :APPLAUD:.

I think PES6 was the only game with inter-platform online play, it will probably never happen again now... :(

4. evoaddiction

evoaddiction Non-League

6 October 2009
    yeah PES6 was one of a kind. But this year im gonna get both versions of the game (PC & PS3).

Also one more thing if any one signs up to our forum and as trouble regestering please contact me jason.kerim@evoaddiction.co.uk

5. Musy

Musy League 2

21 December 2009
    London, UK
    MAN UTD
    Sorry Evoaddiction, it seems your league thing is a flop.

I think its beacuse you came onto one of the most popular PES forums and asked people to register to yet ANOTHER forum to then play in your League.

Just join forces with jaykayzer,
    http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=56454

Evoaddiction join the Evowebbers community league is up and running in its early stages,

also do you know if people still play PES6 online anymore, that cross-platform online play is interesting, didnt know that.