Ever Wondered, Part 2: The Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, why, considering adopting the same hairstyle? It doesn't work...

I've been trying to grow it into an "emo" style for yonks but it won't grow quick enough, I'm too old for it now (ah the ripe old age of 23, sweets tasted better when I was a lad).

The missus loves playing with it, but I think that's just a woman thing. If I went bald she'd have nothing to do while I'm playing FIFA (and forcing her to appreciate the beauty of the goal I've just scored).

Yeah thats right but I won't bother now...wait until summer mate then shave it all off and start again, its good fun doing that. Girls liked to stroke it!

6a00b8ea0715a11bc000c2251c9c90549d-500pi
fm2008normalqm6.jpg

Thats it, if nobody else is gonna post their pics I am gonna close this thread

fm2008normalqm6.jpg
peter_beardsley.jpg

Come on guys, Jack has had the balls to post his pic - CW is right, you all need to post yours (mine is in the first few pages) :)

HAHAHA, oh dear, I could see the resemblence if I smiled. Hence why I'm going to have all my teeth removed.

Okay, if there is no new pics of actual members within the next 3 posts its getting closed

Dermot it's not even funny, just lame.

You are a strange man.

Listen, I don't care so much about your opinion, that's the second time you've pointed out to me and everyone else in this thread alone that you don't think I'm or what I post is "funny", I noted it the first time and that was enough for me, as you can see there was no reaction, but now you've come along with the same thing again, are you sure this isn't a personal issue you have with me for posting random stupidities in the United thread? Anyways, whatever the reason, I enjoy posting what I like to post, you or nobody else are going to convince me otherwise, if its taking the piss out of Chris Wright or Chris Davies so be it, they're big men (well Davies is anyways, Wright is more a bantamweight but its all muscle) and I'm sure they can take a joke. So Plan M, I've posted my picture in here, you are free to beat me at my own game if you want, otherwise I am aware that you don't approve of my sense of humor so its time to move on.

gangstas2yd2.jpg

Hahahaha i love hoodies.

This sent shivers down my spine the first time I saw this pic, pure cold fear. I mean here is these 3 guys, in a corridor of a home, with hoods and caps and sunglasses on, looking down into the lens like ice. It instantly sent a clear message to me "these guys here will destroy every limb in my body if I come near them or their territory, these guys don't fuck around, these guys are the real deal."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom