Ever Wondered, Part 2: The Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah feck it, it's Christmas, here you go. Most recent one I have. I dread to think what my head is going to end up on now, or who I'm supposed to look like...

fm2008normalqm6.jpg

Last edited:
Ah feck it, it's Christmas, here you go. Most recent one I have. I dread to think what my head is going to end up on now, or who I'm supposed to look like...

fm2008normalqm6.jpg

You remind me of someone.......hmmm someone that I have met before in my life......

HAHA, I submitted a very similar one two years ago. I'll put them side by side.

chrisfmmr8.jpg
fm2008normalqm6.jpg

Why, I'm not in your game am I? :D

Last edited:
Nooo but Im sure I remember you saying somewhere you submitted a picture :lol: It just looks like a pose from an FM game!!!

JB is teh sex!11

hahha quality. I feel for you though. There will be a million and one people looking for a picture of you to deface for abusing PES!!!

:D

I want to start a "post a picture of your girlfriend/wife" thread but know I am the only one who will actually post a pic of mine. :(

Somehow the idea of a group of random men wanking over my girlfriend doesn't appeal. It probably should but it doesn't.

Lets make a new thread, the Jack Bauer look-a-like thread and see which picture makes him kill himself

Haha, why, considering adopting the same hairstyle? It doesn't work...

I've been trying to grow it into an "emo" style for yonks but it won't grow quick enough, I'm too old for it now (ah the ripe old age of 23, sweets tasted better when I was a lad).

The missus loves playing with it, but I think that's just a woman thing. If I went bald she'd have nothing to do while I'm playing FIFA (and forcing her to appreciate the beauty of the goal I've just scored).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom