Europol investigation uncovers more than 380 suspicious matches

well first look yourself than look to others my friend ;) if you're so fucked up for yourself than stop "being" the best and trying to give "lessions" to others (you=inter)

But I have tried to discuss Inter in the appropriate thread but no-one wants to join in.

Liverpool thread is busiest! But people in there get so defensive all the time.

Its just football talk - people need to lighten up! (Not you LFC Albania I like your posts)

Just noticed that you 'support' 3 teams. I dont have debate with this kind of fan, only real fans.

@Bobby

How do you know who I do and dont support? I have followed Inter since my great grandfather Giuseppe started the tradition taking us to games.

Please stop making remarks about me at every thread you can, if you hate me put me on ignore. Obssessed with the great Benni it seems.

Stop being a knob in every thread you can :SMUG:

Benni has been banned. He came up in the Europol report so we thought it was in everyone's interest to ban him.

:D

Did he really get banned.. And if so.. Why? Seems like some folks took some silly offense to every thing he said.
W regards to the investigation : wonder if that game last year that got Ajax suspiciously kicked out of the CL bc of a very very coincidental goal difference in the other game is part of this. Was it Lyon? Can't remember what the situation was exactly but it was a bit odd to say the least.

I posted my thoughts on Benni's banning in the Italian football thread, i won't repeat myself...

About match fixing.

As long as the chasm between the huge clubs with tons of money and the other clubs keeps widening, then there will be more and more match fixing because those clubs and players are very well aware of the fact that they have nothing to win in football.

Oh and before this post is misinterpreted: i don't blame the Chelsea's, the PSG's and the Man City's for that. I blame FIFA (what an example they are one of the most corrupted organizations), UEFA (although i'm a fan of Platini) and the traditional big clubs who build a glass ceiling between them and the rest of the football world.

If football authorities want to get rid of match fixing, the first thing they have to do is instill real fair competition.

Was it Lyon? Can't remember what the situation was exactly but it was a bit odd to say the least.

ye that looked dodgy, they had to beat dinamo zagreb by about 7 goals to qualify cos they had same points as ajax and both games with lyon and ajax was 0-0, and lyon went through cos they won 7-1 and ajax lost 3-0 to madrid. so lyon did just enough to beat ajax's goal difference..

Back
Top Bottom