Europa League Thread 2010/2011

Wow. Looks like this season, the Portuguese team in hitting. Of course I did not expect that Porto will win with that score. The first time losing 0-1 and the second won 5-0! Wow! Villarreal players seem to think that, scoring one goal Porto, they won the meet, well, it was not there ... Hopefully in the second match I see the same colorful game. Finale Porto - Benfica will soon become a reality. :D

That will not be easy, Sp. Braga will never give up! They are FC Porto's B Team...

Well, Braga showed his character and was able to win its first ever ticket to the final of the League of Europe, well done! :TU:

dublin.jpg

fcpbraga.png

UEFA Europa League Final

FC Porto vs SC Braga

Wednesday May 18 2011 - 19:45 (GMT)
Dublin, Ireland

Stadium: Aviva Stadium, Dublin Arena

1511670_w2.jpg

At least try to write it correctly... it's PORTO not OPORTO man! ;)

BTW congratulations to our currently biggest rivals' FC Porto!

:LOL: The Spaniards call Oporto, for them it's correctly. Honestly I can't figure out why they call like that.

Congrats ideed.

That boy Falcao has been brilliant, absolutely fantastic with that head of his.

I know people will disagree but, imo, Falcao is the best poacher in Europe right know.

At least try to write it correctly... it's PORTO not OPORTO man! ;)

BTW congratulations to our currently biggest rivals' FC Porto!

sorry, in spain say oporto, and porto too.

examples
in england "sevilla" is "seville"
in spain "london" is "londres"

Last edited:
sorry, in spain say oporto, and porto too.

examples
in england "sevilla" is "seville"
in spain "london" is "londres"

It's ok, I understand but it's always annoying reading Oporto (simply Porto or FC Porto), Sporting Lisbon (simply Sporting or Sporting CP), Glasgow Rangers (Rangers FC) or Celtic Glasgow (Celtic FC), Nacional Montevideu (C. Nacional F.) and many other clubs who aren't well pronounced.

Back
Top Bottom