Anis - 20
turinski - 19
Panos - 18
Interista - 18
Dazzla - 15
Piojo - 2
Knoxville - 2

Last edited:
Well I lead purely on the fact the last 2 groups were judged perfectly by me...

I expect it all to fall apart as we hit the KO stage

Table updated following the first KO games.

1 player was totally spot on with the time of the 1st goal in the Germany game, no bonus prize though this special mention will make up for that I am sure

SHOOTO!

New leader as my predicted fall from grace begins

Its going all the way to the final. I wonder if I can rig this so that nobody notices... Let me call the Italian FA and see if they can give me the score they want to win by

Thats it then, we are all done.

Congratulations to Buzzy for winning. PM me with what name you want on the mug and where it needs to be sent

The full game will be back properly in the first week of August as per usual, I wonder if we can broaden the appeal of it in any way...

Well done Buzzy, unlucky CW.

I think a lot of folk miss the predicts section or forget about it when the new season starts. I was on here for years before I noticed it :)

Maybe if you could stick something on the main page?

Congrats Buzzy!

The full game will be back properly in the first week of August as per usual, I wonder if we can broaden the appeal of it in any way...

Maybe go back to adding games from other leagues? Serie A/La Liga/Bundesliga? Or maybe add a random match each week from a low profile league just for fun :p Someplace like Sweden or Norway :P

I wonder if Buzzy has the mug I sent yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom