EPL in America

bebo

Looking for a Manager
25 July 2005
Arsenal Thread
The Arsenal FC
http://m.bleacherreport.com/article...premier-league-package-for-the-2013-14-season

I found this on twitter , I cant believe everything here is FREE!! MOTD 1 and MOTD2 here ... Wow am I British now :LOL:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tuesday, April 16th, 2013

NBC SPORTS GROUP’S PREMIER LEAGUE ANNOUNCERS

ARLO WHITE NAMED LEAD PLAY-BY-PLAY VOICE WORKING WITH LEE DIXON AND GRAEME LE SAUX; WILL CALL GAMES FROM THE U.K.

LEGENDARY GARY LINEKER TO SERVE AS SPECIAL CONTRIBUTOR TO PREMIER LEAGUE TELECASTS

FORMER JAMAICAN NATIONAL TEAM PLAYER ROBBIE EARLE AND FORMER ENGLISH FOOTBALLER ROBBIE MUSTOE TO SERVE AS STUDIO ANALYSTS WITH HOST REBECCA LOWE

NEW YORK – April 16, 2013 – NBC Sports Group has announced on-air talent for its coverage of Barclays Premier League soccer, starting in August.

Last edited:
Congratulations, now you can enjoy great British football on TV. :APPLAUD: Unfortunately, here in Russia, all the way around, from next season, EPL will be replaced by Copa Libertadores. :ROLL:

Well probably for all those Brasilians migrating to Russia :) . I'm very excited a 3 yr deal that will hopefully continue. I think it sad for MLS though its a dog eat dog world.

Well probably for all those Brasilians migrating to Russia :) . I'm very excited a 3 yr deal that will hopefully continue. I think it sad for MLS though its a dog eat dog world.

will not have any effect on MLS... ..Plus MLS attendance figures keep climbing and climbing.. MLS has been doing very well they draw more avg attendance then argentina, brazil, japan, the championship, and closing in on League 1,and the dutch league. Pretty impressive considering NHL, NBA, MLB, and NFL, not to mention college sports...

and bebo lets remeber most EPL games were already available here

Some locations, I myself have Fox Soccer (standard def) and it lost a lot of games. ESPN also stopped showing Champion's League on TV as well (here anyway). So I had to start using the watch ESPN app or ESPN 360.
The amount of coverage they are going to have is pretty impressive, really looking forward to it.

will not have any effect on MLS... ..Plus MLS attendance figures keep climbing and climbing.. MLS has been doing very well they draw more avg attendance then argentina, brazil, japan, the championship, and closing in on League 1,and the dutch league. Pretty impressive considering NHL, NBA, MLB, and NFL, not to mention college sports...

and bebo lets remeber most EPL games were already available here

Well , attendance wise yeah! I go to Orlando City they been here 2 season and already the Mayor approved them space next to Orlando Amway Arena(NBA) I believe 2m for a new stadium. That happens due to attendance and job opportunities.

I'm excited for the games,yes we get 3 or 4 . The pre n post match reports we don't get. MOTD 1 n 2 we don't get. Following players 36 hours before matches we don't get. We get 90 in 30 for La Liga matches . Now, we get them for BPL . It's massive , not even folks in the Uk get that coverage over 300 live games. So many more , Rooney on the today show talking about the BPL !!...let be happy :LOL:

Last edited:
not sure if I have understand well....so its all free EPL ? you don't have to pay anything ?

I remember I had Xfinity when i was there on GA , but i had to pay some extra money for FOX Soccer , ESPN and Fox Soccer (plus maybe?) goal tv etc. they show EPL matchs , 2 years ago Goal TV used to show also LA Liga and Fox Soccer some Serie a matchs but this year they only have showed EPL match !

My dad lives in California and he excitedly emailed me about this the other day. He's gets to watch more football than I do here in the UK!

not sure if I have understand well....so its all free EPL ? you don't have to pay anything ?

I remember I had Xfinity when i was there on GA , but i had to pay some extra money for FOX Soccer , ESPN and Fox Soccer (plus maybe?) goal tv etc. they show EPL matchs , 2 years ago Goal TV used to show also LA Liga and Fox Soccer some Serie a matchs but this year they only have showed EPL match !

Gol tv is no longer its BeinSport
http://www.beinsport.tv/getbein/events

free channels
BH-xBiWCEAACSMt.jpg

USA channel :LOL: (they mostly show NCSI :P on that ch. )

@Jamezinho you can tell you dad to get a slingbox and watch it free too then ;)

Yes it is true we get a ton of games next year! But yeah you do have to pay but its not that much plus a bunch of other channels wil be included, bebo it's cool you go to Orlando city but you realize thy are not part of MLS?

You really know how to take the Mickey out! My DirectV show free or no additional cost. I know Orlando City are in a lower division , but they will be (MLS). FFS I was trying to agree about attendance wise w/ ya.

Edit: free in the sense no additional cost to watch games. Next , you'd want to see my bill for proof :LOL:
I bet you don't have Directv, you're a cable sort of fellow. ;)

In a way I hate this dealio..so much for cutting the cord anytime soon. Oh well, hopefully this means I won't have to listen to freakin Warren Barton & Eric Wynalda all the time.

Man, I have AT&T, am curious if it's going to allow the free 'on demand' services. If you have Comcast, you'll be able to stream EVERY MATCH. That's mental value, and means I'm paying FOX less money, which always makes me happy :)

Does this affect Canada in anyway?

Normally Sportsnet shows EPL games and between Sportsnet World (Formerly Setanta), TSN and Sports net I get to see more CL than I have time for as well.

GolTV will still have Bundesliga coverage?

Back
Top Bottom