Enslaved: Odyssey To The West

D

DagsJT

Nobody else playing this? Very similar to Uncharted in a lot of ways and well worth playing if you're into that kind of game.

I was not very impressed with the demo, it felt stiff and almost like a cheap version of Uncharted.

However... I do like my games story heavy and I'm pretty sure I will pick it up at some point, maybe even sooner than later.

I had it, in fact I still have it, just let the parents borrow it, and just not got it back.

I completed it, was actually really good. I did enjoy it, the story was pretty impressive, the CGI was amazing. The game itself is really good, very good plat forming sections and the fighting was fun along with the odd boss here and there.

Well worth a fiver...

As stated above, decent story, great voice acting, varied gameplay, pretty good graphics and some fun battles along the way...

cool i got stuck last night on this area with mines on the gorund and you need to get the girl to jump up to this platform. I dotn know how to get their past the mines. I will try again and no luck refer to wlakthough

seems ok though

Back
Top Bottom