1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

england v scotland

Discussion in 'Football' started by wee_rab, 17 February 2005.

1. wee_rab

wee_rab Guest

As i am shure u have all seen that walter smith has asked for the scotland v england games to come back. Or a football 4 nations when there is no world cup or euro champ. I think it would be good what do u think

2. Vannizzlefashizzal

Vannizzlefashizzal TWENTYTIMES!!!!

31 October 2002
    nah its a daft idea, it didnt even work when they had it, the only games people watched we're the england V scotland the other attendances were often shite.

3. loz

loz Guest

And who's it going to benefit? I cant see any of the home teams getting any use out of playing each other at 100mph, all the home nations need to play opposition that are going to improve them at an international level.

4. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    I'd like to see a match like that.....it will be good to see how scotland perform.

5. Vannizzlefashizzal

31 October 2002
    thats the pointless thing about it, y'know there gonna be crap....

6. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    Remember football is an unpredictable game.

7. Vannizzlefashizzal

31 October 2002
    not where scotland are concerned...

although everytime i think they cant get worse they prove me wrong, so I guess ya right.

8. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    LOL :mrgreen:

9. crayon

crayon Yamato Gaijin

23 October 2004
    Hokkaido Japan
    Liverpool FC
    Can't see much point. Although it is good from an emotional standpoint, there's no point facing the same opponents all the time.

10. biker_jim_uk

biker_jim_uk International

24 November 2003
    Man City
    actually Scotland have been half decent last few times they played England. In the 2000 playoff they outplayed England for 178 mins over the 2 games and were done by 2 Scholes goals from just about England's only 2 shots

11. Vannizzlefashizzal

31 October 2002
    that must be worse from a supporters perspective, why play good against an overated england team then struggle against some country with a population of about 200....

12. biggertam

biggertam Winning means Everything

17 January 2003
    Dumbarton -Scotland
    Celtic
    No .......dont think icould cope with a 10-0 humpin off england and the rest.