Egypt tragedy

PIPA23

retired :)
21 June 2007
no words.

http://tvnz.co.nz/world-news/more-than-70-die-in-egyptian-soccer-pitch-invasion-4709611

RIP to those who died...

1.jpg

10.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

YouTube - Massacre At The Al-Masry Vs Al-Ahly Football Match Over 120 People Killed and hundreds of injured

:ANX:

The shape of satan,
This is a plan from government Cause al ahly fans just cheers against them
the revolution continues ...
Many thanks to liverpool fans on facebook or whatever especially to u ,pipa.

Last edited:
some newspapers speculating that policeman's are guilty for this situation and they lett home supporters to in in tho the stadium and they open the doors of the stadium and let them in,and they leave the stadium.

A.C.A.B!

Last edited:
i see from internet Al-Ahly supporters and Al-Masry supporters are big rivals so policeman's in last night was on Al-Masry supporters side damn this is shocking!

RIP to those who died...

and once again A.C.A.B!

Last edited:
its just crazy whats happen , I dont know good reasons as i dont find much info to understand whats happen there but this is a real shame ,

yeah "BIG" rivality its also Milan vs Inter , Barca vs Real , Manchester Utd vs Liverpool and 100 other matchs but this dont happen coz persons have culture and limits

and for me some contrys dont even merit to play this beautiful sport , Im Albanian and few days ago they "punch" refere he was having blody , 2 weeks ago again fans atack refere and send him to hospital every time happen this shit things better to dont play football then do it in shit way , in ballkan happen this shits every day , and in other POOR countrys too coz there is no culture about football and not STRONG rules , a guy just for do like monkey in match Liverpool vs Manchester can be in jail or at the last they'll stop him to go in stadiums for many years so no one do it any more , but when i go to watch match no one care what i send in stadium no one care if evey match i give problems etc

I see in video many children there and some can be died even any of players maybe who know for what ? for one football match who at the last its one SPORT and its for enjoy

really shame this !

RIP to all them who died !

In Egypt We will do mourning for 3 days

al masry 3-1 al ahly , and al-masry fans want to fight with al-ahly fan??!!but also want to kill them!! so sure they weren't football fans!!

This incident is not for a football match, but is the result of the chaos that engulfed the country after the revolution of January 25

many of my friends of UA07 died yesterday,i feel i am in dream until now!

I do not know what to do on the pitch police did not even think about trying to stop the hooliganism to kill Ahly fans

This is not a riot of football, but This is planned is very clear to topple the state in Egypt
This is what happened in the matches of zamalek vs african (tunisia) and yesterday

i don't know what can i talk about again!!i feel very disappointed and shocked!!
and i don't want to talk about this black day again!!!!!!!!!!

I assume it was planned to happen.Like you know,a "death meeting".In Greece it happened 2 times,1 in Crete between fans of Olympiakos,OFI and PAO.In these meetings,hooligans meet to kill each other because of political,religion and many other categories of differences.They meet to "kill the (I'm not going to say it) that are costing us our joy".They're crazy.R.I.P. to the dead,and I guess it was police's fault too.Here in Greece the police did something freaky:They were responsible for a journalist losing his hearing.They beat him and kicked him down,just because he was filming the scenes.Sometimes it's just too crazy,it's uncontrollable.Again,R.I.P. to the dead,I'm sorry for their families and shocked about what happened.How can football turn minds around (greek expression) sooo much?

This is not mere hooliganism and not just crazy people or the masses as you said, but this incident happened the planning of the men of the former regime in Egypt, we have a weak government does not have the security after the revolution of January 25
Since January 25, 2011 so far not been tried and everything happening in the country from disaster organization of the former regime of the country, is not this called for a depression and frustration, we do not pass us a month, but the problem occurs in the country

But the biggest disaster occurred yesterday, was in Egypt
It did not occur until the days of revolution, January 25

The strange thing is that the police did not do anything to bullying if they were there to show on television only

All I care about now are my friends and all Ahli fans who died and I do not believe what happened to them yesterday, and to Egypt

the policeman should be in jail for life not preventing or not doing their duty to protect.

insane..

i mean Hilsborough and Heysel were also big football tragedys, but there people died becouse of poor stadium security, this what happend in Egypt yesterday is nothing but cold murder...

The same thing happened last year in the game between Zamalek and Club Africain(Tunisia) but hopefully no one died ..

This is absolutely horrible. :( R.I.P. to all people who died. :(

Emotional story from Al-Ahly captain Aboutreika:

'There was fan dieying in my arms. He told me, that it was always his dream to meet him, and now he did. He asked if I could hiss family, and then he died.'

Goalkeeper Sherif Ekramy said that the whole Al Ahly squad wants to sop playing football.

it´s big shock to the players as well, to good some people tried to save them, it was just at right time... i feel like crying reading the quote from Aboutrika... wonder what this will mean to Egypt football as whole... such shame, they were realy great team and champions of africa more times, they could be best team in whole africa, but again religion or politics came where they should not enter, that is football field, i feel sad for all who lost their lives...and their familys

Reading the quote of Aboutreika made me cry a bit... The shock will be great of course,hope everyone forgets this as soon as it's possible.

so this was like a celtic-rangers match?

ANd basically the fans started fighting on the pithc? But off course in Egypy they are a bit more violent?

its just crazy whats happen , I dont know good reasons as i dont find much info to understand whats happen there but this is a real shame ,

yeah "BIG" rivality its also Milan vs Inter , Barca vs Real , Manchester Utd vs Liverpool and 100 other matchs but this dont happen coz persons have culture and limits

and for me some contrys dont even merit to play this beautiful sport , Im Albanian and few days ago they "punch" refere he was having blody , 2 weeks ago again fans atack refere and send him to hospital every time happen this shit things better to dont play football then do it in shit way , in ballkan happen this shits every day , and in other POOR countrys too coz there is no culture about football and not STRONG rules , a guy just for do like monkey in match Liverpool vs Manchester can be in jail or at the last they'll stop him to go in stadiums for many years so no one do it any more , but when i go to watch match no one care what i send in stadium no one care if evey match i give problems etc

I see in video many children there and some can be died even any of players maybe who know for what ? for one football match who at the last its one SPORT and its for enjoy

really shame this !

RIP to all them who died !

mate you don't get it,
why the fuck al masry fans attacking al ahly fans while they won 3-1 ?
it's easy ,because they aren't al masry fans.
and the police don't give a shit to al masry fans
so al masry win or lose they will attack Ultras Ahlawy fans.
because UA Cheers against the Military Council and join the revolution
understand it ,it's a plan

mate you don't get it,
why the fuck al masry fans attacking al ahly fans while they won 3-1 ?
it's easy ,because they aren't al masry fans.
and the police don't give a shit to al masry fans
so al masry win or lose they will attack Ultras Ahlawy fans.
because UA Cheers against the Military Council and join the revolution
understand it ,it's a plan

I think the Army says it's us or chaos for Egyptians.

Back
Top Bottom