eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

Keep an eye on this thread at https://evoweb.uk/threads/grand-patch-new-features-for-pes-gameplay-module-from-nesa24-updated-for-pes-2021-v-1-7- 2-0-released-post-1-774.86894

He is working and has already made good progress in his discoveries, so in the future we can have new competitions within the Master League and much more, let's hope.
I took a look at the link you sent me, and it's really very interesting! This was exactly a thread I was hoping to find. From what I understand, a way has been found to add competitions, but still remaining in the game, without using different apps using the game only as an ''engine''. However, the thread is very long and I wasn't able to see it all. I hope that with the discoveries they have made it will soon be possible to have a qualification system identical to reality, more competitions including the UECL and the new format of the Champions League and Club World Cup. Finally, if we could transform the regen system in such a way that players are reborn with different identities then everything would be perfect

We definitely need Copa Sudamericana in the game. :) Hopefully a way will be found to add it! (The last edition Sudamericana was included was 2016, FYI it is the South American equivalent of Europa League). It would be such a great addition to PES 2021. :TU:

This is simply the greatest footy game on the planet.

Im so glad i bought this before it was delisted. I have it in console but pc is another universe. Being able to update teams, kits, add stadiums and other additions makes this game unbeatable.

But the biggest game changer for me is gameplay selector in sider. Ive got about twenty and i can always find a great game using them. Esim is my go too but theres others.

Its incredible how much juice they squeezed out of this game by tweaking gameplay. More animations, better keepers, more compact shape, you name it.

It will be the footy game i stick to till the end.

After switching from FIFA 16 to PES 21 i played like 2 months constantly. Definitely shooting is the worst thing in this game. It is so ugly and bad. Gameplay mods fixed so many things like CPU, AI movement, passing etc but shooting is only slightly better than vanilla version and that cant be changed unfortunately and this is so important to me.

After switching from FIFA 16 to PES 21 i played like 2 months constantly. Definitely shooting is the worst thing in this game. It is so ugly and bad. Gameplay mods fixed so many things like CPU, AI movement, passing etc but shooting is only slightly better than vanilla version and that cant be changed unfortunately and this is so important to me.
I don't agree my friend, I find that the shots on pes 2021 are much more realistic than in fifa 16, because it is much more difficult to hit the goal, also they give me the impression of having better physics. While on FIFA 16 even a 40m shot can very well end up on the post or enter the goal. in my opinion shooting is one of the best upgrades in pes compared to the fifa chapters

But making it harder doesnt mean it is realistic.

Also, you cant even score a screamer from 20-30m. Just check all those gameplay videos from forums. One goal from that distance in 30 videos. And you watch football it is totally opposite.

So many repetitive goals in PES.

Also physics is questionable. Strange to shoot into the top corner. Or on the ground. Feels more scripted than realistic.

But making it harder doesnt mean it is realistic.

Also, you cant even score a screamer from 20-30m. Just check all those gameplay videos from forums. One goal from that distance in 30 videos. And you watch football it is totally opposite.

So many repetitive goals in PES.

Also physics is questionable. Strange to shoot into the top corner. Or on the ground. Feels more scripted than realistic.
Maybe we just need to practice a little more

p.s. here is a fantastic net physics mod, does anyone know which one it is?

PES 2021 CPY Version - too much lagg. How to fix? I had no problems until recently..

GPU - ZOTAC 1050 Ti 4GB
CPU - i5 3470 3.20GHz
Motherboard - CM6330_CM6630_CM6730_CM6830
RAM - 12,0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz

PES 2021 CPY Version - too much lagg. How to fix? I had no problems until recently..

GPU - ZOTAC 1050 Ti 4GB
CPU - i5 3470 3.20GHz
Motherboard - CM6330_CM6630_CM6730_CM6830
RAM - 12,0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz
Try running in Windows Mode and then use a program like Borderless Gaming to put it full screen, sometimes that helps..

Im so glad i bought this before it was delisted. I have it in console but pc is another universe. Being able to update teams, kits, add stadiums and other additions makes this game unbeatable.

But the biggest game changer for me is gameplay selector in sider. Ive got about twenty and i can always find a great game using them. Esim is my go too but theres others.
100% agree. The variety of gameplay mods (both through .exe and dt18's) is simply unbeatable. Also the customization of the game is insane. :TU:

Hi guys, i'd like to play copa america in USA stadiums, like it is planned this year. Does somebody have a map_competition to share with these kind of parameters? thanks

Hi. I downloaded the 1000+ virtuared stadiums pack, but some of them show a completely dark visual or only sky glitches. When installed I unzipped only the first part of the rar, because i noticed that the other parts had the same stadiums. Should I apply the other parts also? (Copy - substitute files yes - paste)
(I use FL)

Hi. I downloaded the 1000+ virtuared stadiums pack, but some of them show a completely dark visual or only sky glitches. When installed I unzipped only the first part of the rar, because i noticed that the other parts had the same stadiums. Should I apply the other parts also? (Copy - substitute files yes - paste)
(I use FL)
For any files that are zipped using winrar, 7zip, etc. you have to unzip ALL the files

Maybe we just need to practice a little more
Definitely, shooting is the biggest issue in this game. Practice has nothing to do with it.

I mean there are a lot of players complaning. First look at this video, goal screamers only with top players.

Secondly look at every gameplay thread here on the forum, when someone posts a video, i mean those are just regular goals or tap-ins inside the box. There are like 2 or 3 goals from 18m lol.

I dont know why people are upset when someone is taliking about something is bad with some game. And PES always had great shooting and some really beautiful goals and screamers. But this one..

Last edited:
Definitely, shooting is the biggest issue in this game. Practice has nothing to do with it.

I mean there are a lot of players complaning. First look at this video, goal screamers only with top players.

Secondly look at every gameplay thread here on the forum, when someone posts a video, i mean those are just regular goals or tap-ins inside the box. There are like 2 or 3 goals from 18m lol.

I dont know why people are upset when someone is taliking about something is bad with some game. And PES always had great shooting and some really beautiful goals and screamers. But this one..
I still have very few matches with this game so i cant give you a feedback, but I can believe you and think i will speriment the same

Hi everyone i have been playing pes 21 about 3 years and is my favourite pes is amazing how you can transform the game but i tried efootball 2024( on ps5) and i think the gameplay is way better than the pes 21 i feel the animations and the movement better and one thing that i hate on pes 21 is dibling is easy robotic movements and i think that is solve in efootball 24 my question is , for pc you can make the same with efootball 24 ? i mean all the things that you can do with pes21 with mods , classic teams, turf, cameras , audio, all the modificate gameplays?or is imposible? sorry for my english

Hi everyone i have been playing pes 21 about 3 years and is my favourite pes is amazing how you can transform the game but i tried efootball 2024( on ps5) and i think the gameplay is way better than the pes 21 i feel the animations and the movement better and one thing that i hate on pes 21 is dibling is easy robotic movements and i think that is solve in efootball 24 my question is , for pc you can make the same with efootball 24 ? i mean all the things that you can do with pes21 with mods , classic teams, turf, cameras , audio, all the modificate gameplays?or is imposible? sorry for my english
Not possible at this moment
I really agree with what you say, I've also played Pes 21 for years and for me too the mobility of the players is superior on Efootball24 unfortunately everything else is missing

This is simply the greatest footy game on the planet.

Its incredible how much juice they squeezed out of this game by tweaking gameplay. More animations, better keepers, more compact shape, you name it.

It will be the footy game i stick to till the end.
Sorry for being out of the loop? How do you select different gameplays via sider?
where can I find info on this?

Searched the editing forum, found a thread about removal of dynamic Difficulty via a lua script. Thats not it, is it?
Thx!

Hello everyone, I was passing by here in case there is a kitmaker in this thread.

I have been looking for the leaked Atlético de Madrid kit for next year (2024-2025) for a long time,
but it is only made in PES 2017, if someone wants to do it or convert it if possible, I am willing to pay the person who does it!

Greetings and long live PES 2021

The kit is this:

Attachments

• atletico-madrid-24-25-home-kit (2).jpg
    atletico-madrid-24-25-home-kit (2).jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 10
Hello everyone, I was passing by here in case there is a kitmaker in this thread.

I have been looking for the leaked Atlético de Madrid kit for next year (2024-2025) for a long time,
but it is only made in PES 2017, if someone wants to do it or convert it if possible, I am willing to pay the person who does it!

The kit is this:

But why tho ? The season isnt over yet 🤨

Anywah Try to search it on twitter then convert to ftex and add it to kitserver.

The main issue with pes is the very small variety of scoring, there are only a handful of scenarios where the ball hits the net, and that s a big issue with the game, in Fifa, ur efforts are rewarded every time u play well and control the match, if u play well and create enough u ll score more than once, in PES it just wonnt let u control and have big score in the match, or make a comeback, it s so rigid and one dimensional, that s how i can describe it, u have to rely on only the ways that the game allows u to score goals, and this is where the big issue with new PES lies ever since fox engine, this wasn t an issue in the old PES engine games, the variety of scoring or shot trajectory.....

The kit is this:

this could be useful. :TU:

Also this kit:
https://www.pesmaster.com/kit-creator/showcase/kit/2858227

Still haven't found the away kit, though..

Back
Top Bottom