eFootball PES 2020 Demo Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D8yZSdUW4AwVUZb.jpg:large

D8yZXfmXsAAQ94T.jpg
D8yZXfsXkAUK4uK.jpg
D8yZXfmXYAEEfNc.jpg
D8yZXflXUAMZGLw.jpg

First trailer!!!!!!
Unimpressed with all the skating animations still present there. I can only hope that Iniesta's input really did matter and it will at least feel good to play midfield build-up in the new one. We can only hope they won't continue to mess it up as time progresses, with updates. I see Matchday is the equivalent of FIFA's kick-off, seems interesting that it'll be both offline and online. But I have to give them credit for always promoting the game with actual gameplay trailers, not messing around with CGi bs.

Realism's out of the window surely with no blunt in Maradona's hand. :LMAO:

F**k off :LOL::LOL::LOL:

the pitch is ours!! AGAIN!!! :YAWN:
edit: and the king is back too! :CONF:

keeper in the trailer still glued to the line.
dont know what to make of it so far. ill keep calm!

edit: BUT!!! that vidal foul/ground battle and how he stumbles... in the trailer looked so damn nice!!! (1:53 min)
spotted some nice looking animations! all that contextual stuff looks polished!

Last edited:
Improved Manager Models
  • pes2020_cruijff.jpg
  • pes2020_maradona.jpg

PES 2020 will allow you to customize your manager model with a greater level of freedom thanks to the use of high performance 3D scanning technology to capture images of individuals of varying body shapes and sizes. Create an avatar in your own image, or something entirely different — the choice is yours. Additionally, you’ll now be able to play through master league using one of several world-renowned managers as your avatar, including Zico, Cruyff and Maradona.

In response to feedback from the community, the team have worked hard this year to implement a more realistic transfer system. The transfer market in PES 2020 will use a brand-new algorithm built on a rich library of real world football data to ensure that transfers, transfer fees, salaries and various other elements are in close alignment with reality. The new transfer system will be more customizable than previous years, with the ability to configure how often players transfer, how difficult negotiations will be, how often your players are payed and whether your first year will feature a pre-season transfer window.

I SWEAR IF YOU LET US DOWN KONAMI.......

I can't believe Twitter hypeboys are so blind as to ask if this is a new engine :LOL:
Should read the YouTube comments, trolls saying it looks like a mobile game.

I liked it, Their trailers are getting a lot more professional each year. At first it was looking like a skillz & goals trailer but they got there in the end with establishing what they've actually improved. Master League looks really good, Just hope there's plenty of cut-scenes and branching.

And I was right about the engine, There's no need for a new one anytime soon, Unless you want another stripped back game with no faces.

So what are they saving for the livestream then?

hm... even messi just presses R1 at the end of the video and is happy! R1 guys!!! :CURSE:
;)

watched the trailer few times. as i said, some nice animations. one scene showed defensive AI behaviour. for a trailer made with (i bet) the easiest diff settings, they did good keeping the defensive shape (row of 4 and one guys chasing the ball handler). hm... to early.. but... at least we have something! :D

Wait, did they change the name to eFootball PES 2020 ? no more Pro Evolution Soccer or Winning Eleven in Japan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom