eFootball (All Platforms)

To be honest the new event is fun.
I thought konami would sell a pack of these classic players for 1500 coins, so an event against them is more than what I expected.

At this point I've given up on master league entirely I uninstalled this game for the last time 4 months ago when they lured me back in with my league and it turned out that was a disappointment. The updates they make are a joke and the gameplay always seems to end up with the exact same core problems before they decide to roll out a new update and for an online game the lack of content is baffling it's always just new cards and nothing else at least EAFC ultimate team has plenty of things to do besides recycled events and a shitty ranking system and don't even get me started on the cheaters that are never punished. It's clear that they aren't enough resources given to this game it's such an eyesore graphically even Fifa mobile has better pitch colors and lighting the turf has a weird shade of green that just puts me off of it. I think this is what this game is going to be just a few updates and new shiny cards every week.

I just tried the new update after not playing eFootball for about a few months.

This may just be the nail in the coffin now. I felt the gameplay was up there with the best it's been for PES before this update, but now they've dumbed it down, sped it up and made it into a horrible arcade pinball football game.

I'm gutted to see the direction they've taken the game after being willing to give them a chance to prove everyone wrong and hopefully deliver a proper next gen game with something for online and offline players. Now it's truly a steaming pile of turd if a game with nothing going for it. It's the first time I've played a PES related game and wanted to turn it off within the first 20 virtual minutes of a single game.

Luckily I have Helldivers 2 to enjoy as I can't see myself playing eFootball again unless they bring a fully functioning game for offline players

Last edited:
The ironic thing is that many of us who want offline modes contribute to the good functiong state of current game model. It's not like you don't keep the game alive and well by not spending money. You don't have to pay, others will do it. All you have to do is play. You build a user base, you make that those who pay have someone to play with, and build the game's popularity.

My wife is pretty decent at FIFA 16 (it's her favorite footy title) and I let her see eFootball yesterday. She just stared at me and asked if they give it away for free because she'd be annoyed if I paid more than $1.99 for it. I said it was free and she played a 10 minute game with me.

She decided 'free' is still too expensive.

The ironic thing is that many of us who want offline modes contribute to the good functiong state of current game model. It's not like you don't keep the game alive and well by not spending money. You don't have to pay, others will do it. All you have to do is play. You build a user base, you make that those who pay have someone to play with, and build the game's popularity.
I got it this game only like two weeks ago and while I play it daily, I have played ONLY against AI, so you better talk only about yourself!!

Same shit, different update, as long as the payers keep buying coins Konami is happy. If you buy coins, it's also your fault this game is a heap of CRAP. Enjoy your 3200 strength squad that'll get reset either way.

I'm enjoying this at the moment.

They definitely need a few more animations thrown into the mix, but playing using a more classic looking camera (which, for me, is a bit lower and tighter and *not* seeing all the angles/spaces for passes) results in a passable throwback football game...minus a bloody Master League, it needs be said.

i'm dreaming of online non dream team mode where only live update can be applied when the match start but we still can get hints from gameplan or outside the game about overalls and forms so by this cheaters will disappear and i'm saying cheaters not cheating cause they are the object that they get filled by artificial black spirit to feel their fear and blame others for being professional players so they cheat .

to go more deeper they need to pause (if u have shortcuts or manually don't calculate with me cheaters)so they use cheat engine to boost players and here a good anti cheat can appear .
we are at 2024 fast internet and powerful hardware means game can verify if things get overwritten at some stages of the match.
it means to be more precised anti cheat can read like cheating way at the end its a one side thing.

it means for who created this cheat and happy just an anti cheat who save what the game initialized and functions will happen and one of the main roles of an anti cheat is to block and here it can break the game so it will be disconnected at least but no win or losses and by this even the winner side will know that the opponent tried to cheat so he will help by reporting too .

for who still searching they can boost online players and its easy to understand if i can see what my game loaded like overalls boosted or not for both sides but NOT HIS PLAYERS CONDITIONS .

there is this :
and the cheat table one it exist since efootball 21

CHEAT MAKER
lnhgeb60rl3c1.jpg

CHEAT USERS

R (6).png

Last edited:

You're a wizard footballer Harry
The day we've all been waiting for is finally here lads! Screw FIFA 14-19, PES 2-WE2008, PES 2013, PES 2017-21.................

AniquiladoresFC! is here and we are excited. I can finally uninstall my good football games and play with the team we've all wanted, longed and prayed for. I couldn't even get to the second part of the best news ever, my heart couldn't take it. What a time to be alive!!!

(It's true, this funny candy I bought from the internet does make me 10x more sarcastic :APPLAUD:)

eManipulatingTrash 24 - is exact one name for this "piece of code".
I think it's cool for them in future just use as advertising words next one: "Feel the power of script. Your existence during matches do not even needed. Play as a professional!"

eManipulatingTrash 24 - is exact one name for this "piece of code".
I think it's cool for them in future just use as advertising words next one: "Feel the power of script. Your existence during matches do not even needed. Play as a professional!"
There are times when simulating the game and just seeing the score is more fun than actually playing. Football manager when it was 100% text-based in the early 90s had more exciting and realistic games than EAFC24 and eFootball24.

I'm going to be laughed at, but playing full manual, offline, is one of the most rewarding experiences I've had with a football game.
The game got better in many aspects and I can appreciate that. I'd gladly pay for a more complete game, even without ML.
Just all the teams unlocked in exhibition, edit mode, season mode, and matches longer than 10 minutes.

I'm going to be laughed at, but playing full manual, offline, is one of the most rewarding experiences I've had with a football game.
The game got better in many aspects and I can appreciate that. I'd gladly pay for a more complete game, even without ML.
Just all the teams unlocked in exhibition, edit mode, season mode, and matches longer than 10 minutes.
Me too I play the game with manual passing, it’s loads better

Me too I play the game with manual passing, it’s loads better
I'm with you guys, and support completely.
Full manual control only!

P.S.
It would be interesting to try to play with you.

Back
Top Bottom