Edited OF for 360 already being sold on ebay!

V1RTU4L said:
i guess the reason for not being able to edit skills/stats in PES6 on X-Box360 is the new Online-Gaming Mode.
It was said, that PS2 and PC will get the same Online-Play so they can play against each other. X-Box360 gets another mode and perhaps stopping players changing the stats/skills is a way to prevent them from cheating while playing online. You couldn't tell if someone cheated on you while playing online with the 360, if the squad seemed like the original... i guess u can't see the opponents skills and attributes! if the cheater had other players than in the original release in his team u would easily spot that, but changeds skills are more difficult to spot !

When you play online you use the online database file so edited players in your option file isn't an issue becasue you don't use it. As per every release of PES since 4. ;)

I guess you've never played it online...

Bingham67 said:
This is why you should never buy something off Ebay if you do not have 100% solid proof you going to get what you want.

There to many scammers on Ebay you got to know what your buying before you put money down.

By the way im not directing this at you im just saying in general to people who may have purchased here.

mate its ok i didnt have any intention of buying is what just trying to get soem info out for teh rest of the board

BarryFell said:
When you play online you use the online database file so edited players in your option file isn't an issue becasue you don't use it. As per every release of PES since 4. ;)

I guess you've never played it online...
That's just not correct.
I played PES4 online and back then, like nowadays there are players that got something like Superpatch etc and this effects online play !

I guess things u edit and which are stored in the option file only, will be easy to disable, when playing online, but remember that this is not the only way to edit the data in PES !

Isnt it the Param file in 0_Text.afs which is used? basically the DEFAULT option file?

DJ

I got a reply from the ebay seller when I emailed him this is what he had to say:

Hi Andrew,

Have you got proof that there is no kit editer in the 360 version? If so please show me!

I understand that you can edit everything in the game except player stats.

So everything will be fine.

Regards,
mastercgc

bluemonkeymagic said:
not on xbox versions mate

the option file is loaded offline

Noone plays xbox live with an modded option file
i don't know what it is like in the xbox360 version, but on ps2 u can also aply a patch on a image and burn it ... it's practically as if the new data (like the superpatch for the pc version) is the original data and u do not have any knew or edited optionfile than the one on the disc (which u burned).

JayM said:
You can't play on Xbox Live with anything other than the original disc, so no cheaters like on PS2.
i hope this 2 b true ...
even though i my mate with the xbox360 said that it is possible to run burnt discs in his xbox360 ... so why shouldn't he be able to play online when he got a legitimate key ?!?

key!?!?

the fact is you may be able to mod an iso but you would need a flashed 360 and i dont think its big enough for the size of our community to be a legitimate way around no edit

i think its gonna be some sort of option file editor on the pc

No you have no chance of modding the iso, this will alter the digital sig and the disk would not play even with a flashed drive, flashing only tricks the media check (aka burned dvd plays and not just pressed dvd's).

No modding whatsoever, at least for now.

alougialou said:
No you have no chance of modding the iso, this will alter the digital sig and the disk would not play even with a flashed drive, flashing only tricks the media check (aka burned dvd plays and not just pressed dvd's).

No modding whatsoever, at least for now.
ok, thx for the info

The guy is a prick, all those kits on that picture are from my WSAG V3 Option File. Me and Watson have had loads of idiots selling our files on eBay......this is just another one of those gobshites.

Is this the guy who was caught red handed selling Tricky's optionfile from PESFAN? Total scammer, I made an auction warning people not to buy it and to invest in an XPORT or Max Drive and get the optionfile from PESFAN (when they had the OF up for download).

Back
Top Bottom