Edit-wizards, please save PES 6 360 version

Han

Very senior member
22 December 2001
Holland
As we have read in the last Seabass-interview, PES 6 will have very limited edit-functions.
If this means we only can change names, shirtnumbers and who is captain, then we cannot update the last transfers, cannot edit shirtlogo's for unlisenced teams or change stats.

My question to people who are good at making editors is: Can you make the editor Konami failed to make?
I am mainly talking about the option file editor...

Save this game from Konami's bad job!

hmm, doubt it, but it would be cool if there was a way of opening up the entire game's graphics on a computer, and then edit them in photoshop or something.

im just dreaming though. :)

Well, maybe I am dreaming as well :)
Maybe it is possible to use the Options file from the PC or PS2 and use that in the 360 version? Or else converting that options file?

SuicydeSnake said:
hmm, doubt it, but it would be cool if there was a way of opening up the entire game's graphics on a computer, and then edit them in photoshop or something.

im just dreaming though. :)

it's done on PS2 - check the patching threads, so theoretically it should be possible on 360 too.

It would necessitate a firmware change tho, so you choose spot on accurate kits etc - or online play.

It might not be as simple as that, the encryption for Xbox 360 version might be different. Also remember WE10 Anyone? only the licensed kits could be changed you couldnt change the unlicensed teams to real kits unless you used an option file or you used Abhishek's kit patch which converted licensed kits so they could be linked to unlicensed teams.

Im not too hopeful for this game, without a decent in depth edit mode the 360 version will look a bit shite with lots of plain 'blank' kits and Konami made up Emblems.

DJ

tell me about it.....i love the edit mode, for player changes and kits, boots an everything.

It's absence will seriuosly detract from the game IMO.

freddyboy said:
tell me about it.....i love the edit mode, for player changes and kits, boots an everything.

It's absence will seriuosly detract from the game IMO.
Ditto. :(

Or maybe its more worth getting a PS2 and playing the new PES6 on the playstation 2 not xbox 360, WITH edit? Rather than PES5 on XBOX?

I bet i'll be playing PES6 on either PC or PS2. PC doesn't feel so good, but a lot easier to edit. I bet the bundesliga will be there very fast thanks to the editing wizards. :)

Back
Top Bottom