E3 2009 - The Official Thread

Yes it is. This vitality sensor looks like Nintendo's worst peripheral. They should have focused more on MotionPlus. Its by far the best thing about the Wii's future.

They could use it not for relaxing but to see how you're feeling while playing a horror game for example. If you're nervous it could detect that and fade the music out and throw in random screams or noises that are in a 'scare files' section on the disc.

Or say for fifa, if you're losing 1-0 the game could detect how strssed you are and have the crowd kick in with a big chant to get you back into the game.

Things like that would be good

Reggie is speaking the truth! Hope for a megaton yet?!

BOOO NINTENDO!!! At least it was better than last years abomination (apart from Ravi Drums). I was expecting far longer time to be devoted towards MotionPlus and new titles supporting it, none of which were announced. Also I was expecting new Nintendo hardcore IP and didnt really get any. Also where the hell is Kid Icarus Wii? Highlights of the show include New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Golden Sun DS, Wii Sports Resort and Metroid Other M.

I dont think its live mate. But it will be on straight after I think. Plus lots more trailers.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 E3 reveal trailer and screenshots:

YouTube - PES 2010 E3 Trailer

pes2010_e3_1_small.jpg

pes2010_e3_2_small.jpg

pes2010_e3_4_small.jpg

I'll have to download the latest update for home and the e3 arena quick if its live on there

Yep, I'm having to get a 1.22 update now. 64MB but it's taking its time.

I don't think its live in HOME...

I read it was going to be shown something like 2 hours later in home. Ah well the gametrailers nintendo strem was really good earlier so i might stick with that if i can't download and get in in time. I could imagine there being a lot of connection errors if its live with all of the world trying to log in.

http://www.gametrailers.com/e3/video-press-conference/sony

Last edited:
I've perched in front of the screen on Home anyway :LOL:

I'm standing on the balcony, can we zoom in to the screen?

I've just done the 'Friends list' - 'go to' with tobi so we should be in the same lobby now. I tried with dags but got an error

Sony's E3 2009 Press Briefing will be commencing shortly.

We're all up on the balcony in home if anyone wants to join us. That is until we see it's not live and all quit lol

From PS3 eu forums

2nd/3rd June

On Tuesday 2nd Jack Tretton will be delivering his keynote speech as part of SCEA's E3 overall show and our colleagues in SCEA will be recording the speech.

As you may be aware, Home does not yet support live video streaming, so they will convert the video once the speech is complete and then make it available for everyone in SCEA and SCEE to view.

So, once its all ready you'll find the speech playing on the main video screen in the Presentation Podium.

Given the editing and conversion process take a little time as does the upload to the servers it will be several hours before the speech is ready. In SCEE we think it will be about 1am on Wednesday morning. However, as an overall experience we thought you would like to see the Presentation Podium used like this. Obviously live streaming is the ultimate goal for this in the future, but in the meantime we hope you find this experiment interesting

Back
Top Bottom