1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

DVD-RW problem?!!!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by sekularac, 7 December 2009.

1. sekularac

sekularac League 2

18 April 2009
    Serbia, BELGRADE
    Arsenal
    I have problem with running PES 2009 on DVD-RW, so I want to ask if anybody experianced this? I'm making classic faces for PS2 2010 and I want to save time/money by using DVD-RW and rewriting it every time when I make new face to see how it ooks like in the game. But unfortunatelly my PS2 doesn't read DVD-RW that I have. Any help is welcome!!! I'm usig Verbatim DVD-RW of new generation with SERL technology, so maybe it's the problem? If anybody used DVD-RW to burn and playgames on PS2, please tell me wich DVD brand/model you've used.
    Please help!, and thanks in advance

2. saintric

saintric Championship

9 October 2007
    i use verbratim ones too but i use DVD-R that might be the issue i dont know if RW works

3. tolinho

tolinho el_IMPERADOR

4 November 2007
    Zagreb
    Dinamo Zagreb
    DVD RW is not supported by PS2.... I know what you're talking about, I have lost many DVD's by now in trying some patches... the only option is to try the patch on the PC via emulator...

4. thegerman_br

thegerman_br Made in Brazil

7 December 2007
    Sorocaba, Brazil
    São Paulo Futebol Clube
    If you have a pendrive with at least 2.7GB (PES2010 ISO size) or an USB HDD you can use the USB Loader.

It's a new program that allow you to load your ISO images directly from a USB device conected to your PS2.
    The best of all, it's open source, and in last weeks it had some great improvements.
    I've used that to test my modifications. It works with PES2009 and PES2010/PS2. I haven't tested with older versions.

PS:I'm not talking about USB Advance. This is a old obsolete program.

Last edited: 9 December 2009
  5. tolinho

tolinho el_IMPERADOR

4 November 2007
    Zagreb
    Dinamo Zagreb
    link???

6. 10st

10st Non-League

19 November 2009
    how i can change trailer video pes2010 (.pss)ps2

7. masimoposaka

masimoposaka Banned

10 December 2009
    it is so bad video

8. thegerman_br

thegerman_br Made in Brazil

7 December 2007
    Sorocaba, Brazil
    São Paulo Futebol Clube
  9. 10st

10st Non-League

19 November 2009
    how i can change my video intro pes2010 ps2

10. s03_h4nd1

s03_h4nd1 Arsenal Fans

4 October 2008
    Arsenal
    use pss plex..use google to search it..
    but i don't know how to make it work at game..

11. ScoobyDoo

ScoobyDoo Conference

15 April 2007
    You need a MPEG1 or MPEG2 File and split it in Audio and Video.Then you can use PSS to make complete PSS File.