DVD-RW problem?!!!

sekularac

League 2
18 April 2009
Serbia, BELGRADE
Arsenal
I have problem with running PES 2009 on DVD-RW, so I want to ask if anybody experianced this? I'm making classic faces for PS2 2010 and I want to save time/money by using DVD-RW and rewriting it every time when I make new face to see how it ooks like in the game. But unfortunatelly my PS2 doesn't read DVD-RW that I have. Any help is welcome!!! I'm usig Verbatim DVD-RW of new generation with SERL technology, so maybe it's the problem? If anybody used DVD-RW to burn and playgames on PS2, please tell me wich DVD brand/model you've used.
Please help!, and thanks in advance

DVD RW is not supported by PS2.... I know what you're talking about, I have lost many DVD's by now in trying some patches... the only option is to try the patch on the PC via emulator...

If you have a pendrive with at least 2.7GB (PES2010 ISO size) or an USB HDD you can use the USB Loader.

It's a new program that allow you to load your ISO images directly from a USB device conected to your PS2.
The best of all, it's open source, and in last weeks it had some great improvements.
I've used that to test my modifications. It works with PES2009 and PES2010/PS2. I haven't tested with older versions.

PS:I'm not talking about USB Advance. This is a old obsolete program.

Last edited:
You need a MPEG1 or MPEG2 File and split it in Audio and Video.Then you can use PSS to make complete PSS File.

Back
Top Bottom