Driver San fransisco

As a big fan of the Driver series I was really looking forward to this game but I must admit I've lost a lot of interest after learning of the car shift feature. This was recently discussed on one of the gaming podcasts I listen to and I don't really like the sound of it.

I guess I'm just a Driver purist. Give me an HD remake of the original Driver and I'm more than happy.

I can't wait for this. Been a long wait!

Hope it doesn't disappoint.

For what i've played its amazing. Multiplayer is one big partygame. the shift modus is really something refreshing looking at the gamemodes you have. You will have tons of funny moments.

But offcourse you never know if online is lagfree.

I played 100 of driver 1 hours, and this one has the feeling back. plus some refreshing feature which makes this racing game worth it!

Jeez I absolutely loved the original Driver. And I'm not usually a fan of car games. I always endeavoured to create the most ridiculous escape possible so I could capture it on the video highlights replay feature. For the life of me, I never quite managed it, always got caught in the end. Class, class game that.

A HD version of the older game would be a dream.

Jeez I absolutely loved the original Driver. And I'm not usually a fan of car games. I always endeavoured to create the most ridiculous escape possible so I could capture it on the video highlights replay feature. For the life of me, I never quite managed it, always got caught in the end. Class, class game that.

A HD version of the older game would be a dream.

Damn right. Do you remember the last level with the limo?

Fuck me, that tested my patience! But so rewarding when I finally defeated it.

Great game the first one, a true PS1 classic. Shame the sequels weren't quite as good.

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you lot. Absolutely loved the original Driver.

I lost any interest I had in this installment after reading about that "shift" mode.

Wow, the "dumbing down" of things is getting to absolute lows on the gaming sector. So now it's not about our skills driving, but a frenzy swap of cars in the map?

Just when I thought I had seen it all...

Wow, the "dumbing down" of things is getting to absolute lows on the gaming sector. So now it's not about our skills driving, but a frenzy swap of cars in the map?

Just when I thought I had seen it all...

Yep. I'm really getting dejected by console gaming these days.

Too much hand-holding and dumbing down, and nothing is designed to be challenging, frustrating nor punishing any more.

Perhaps I'm just getting old.

Get yourself a copy of "Demon's souls" or "Dark souls" when it's out later this year. That is challenge and that feels truly rewarding. The most clever multiplayer I've seen, which almost puts out any dickhead and makes you think.

Tried the demo earlier, the car handling is awful.

Terrible physics, handling, game mechanics and that's without taking into account the pathetic "shifting" power. What the hell were they thinking?

Where the f*ck is the damn PC demo? I would like to try this crap (well, according to you all, this is really a crap in all meanings).

Back
Top Bottom