Do you want a Stadium Server for PES 10?

Do you want Stadium Server for PES 10?

• Yes

Votes: 264 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 27 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I_ voted no as all the homemade stadiums that I have seen have looked utterly horrible and not things I would patch my game with.

okey, but everybody as me some loveit whant it and hopes:) it come's one in a soon feature. I voted YES!!! And everybody some vote NO whay install? Who dont must? Sorry my bad english =)

i say no
mainly because you hardly get a change of ambient nor do you get to see the stadium that often

and i agree with pate
Juce or whoever decides to patch anything shouldnt feel pressured or to do something against his will
otherwise it will just deotivate him and we'll probabaly end with a discontinued kitserver overall

how about having kit support first

that would be even better
that and boot server like the one i 2008
but first things first and thats for juce to decide

btw anyone knows how to add front number using stelios relink tool?
i ticked the boxes but nothing happens

I dont like the Home Made stadiums cause they are just models but not well textured and well illuminated .. and specially the Pure Quality stadiums that PES2010 has inbuilt .. these home made stadiums will look too bad ... but yah there should be options for those who want more and more stadiums .. like in pes2009 there was thousands of stadiums some of them looks interesting but yet again PES2010 stadiums are too good to be compared with the home made ones ...

I think that everyone would like to have stadiumserver, no need to open a poll for it...sorry for using a raw comparison, but it's like to say
" if you have these two optios:
a) roberto carlos and a shaolin monk run to you and kick you in the middle of the legs
b) Miss Universe and her twin sister come to your bedroom and say " please, shag us, you sex king!"

what would you choose"?
:P

by the way i think that if juce and robbie won't work on that, someone will find another solution...the problem - like albiceleste said- is that it's konami that should do all these stuffs: every year the same story ,few stadiums in the original game even if they have licenses for many clubs.... where's San Mamès? where's San Paolo? Maracanà,Bombonera and others famous stadiums?

I think that everyone would like to have stadiumserver, no need to open a poll for it...sorry for using a raw comparison, but it's like to say
" if you have these two optios:
a) roberto carlos and a shaolin monk run to you and kick you in the middle of the legs
b) Miss Universe and her twin sister come to your bedroom and say " please, shag us, you sex king!"

what would you choose"?

It could be worse - it could be the other way around! But I would take a kick in the nuts to shag miss universe lol.

or u ged kicked and fucked by r. carlos and mean shaolin monk while twin sisters play PES and choose various stadiums on stadium server if you dont vote yes on this thread

Hey

Im not trying to be funny but why the hell did you even create this thread ?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:MAD::MAD::MAD::MAD::MAD::MAD::MAD::MAD::MAD::MAD:OFCOURSE PEOPLE WANT A STADIUM SERVER MAN JUST FUCKEN CREATE IT PLEASE BECAUSE WE FUCKEN SICKAND TIRED OF PLAYING IN SHIT UNREALISTIC STADIUMS ITS BEEN LIKE 3 MONTHS SINCE PES 2010 HAS BEEN RELEASED MAKE AN EFFORT

Make an effort??? I think the patchmakers make plenty of effort for us.

It's people like YOU that are more likely to make the likes of juce and Robbie leave it to others to make a stadium server.

And if you're now considering sending me another childish PM....don't bother, because i'm already expecting it and i'll delete it without even reading it.

I don't think there is any need for a post like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom