Do you want a Stadium Server for PES 10?

Do you want Stadium Server for PES 10?

• Yes

Votes: 264 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 27 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doctor76

Premiership
27 February 2009
UK
Man Utd
(PC Version only, of course)

I reckon it adds more to the game than just kitserver on its own, as it enables you to visit so many different stadiums. Juce has stated that it'll come down to demand as to whether he makes it so, the question is, would you want Stadium Server for PES 10? I know that the quality of fan made stadiums can vary, but some are very good. Either way, wouldn't you rather have some stadiums of lower quality rather than play in the same ones over and over again? Konami never seem to include that many stadiums in the game.

@Mods: Please don't close this, as it'll enable Juce to see if demand is sufficient for him to make Stadium Server. :)

Last edited:
kitserver is the best tool I've ever seen....it will be perfect with faceserver, kitserver (chose third kit), stadiumserver and bootserver :)

These polls are going to end up being requests mate.

Just now bootserver, ballserver etc polls start popping up all over the show.

I would love a full kitserver with LOD mixer, kit swapping ingame, bootserver, stadiumserver etc etc*but that doesnt mean we should make polls that are no different to request threads.

Beside, juce said he wanted there to be demand as in there being great stadia worthy of the program. Just be patient, the full game isnt even out yet.

No offence, cheers

Sorry, I was just trying to provide a picture to Juce of what the demand was like, without people having to post 'I want stadium server' a hundred times in the Kitserver thread. :)

Either way, it's doing well so far. :)

It´s not only up to demand, but to the amount of new stadiums. Everyone would love stadiumserver, and the rest of modules from kitserver, but making stadiums it´s not easy, so there won´t be too many compared to boots, kits, faces, etc. So I think that there will be more demand for boots, etc, so we can predict that stadiumserver will be developed after all other modules.

There´s no sense on creating this topic btw...

Good stuff.

Stadium Server would be especially good this year, because 'other teams B' is now basically 18 empty slots, so English fans for example could mix the top half of the Championship with the top few teams from League One, League Two and maybe even the Conference - and since 'Div 2' is encompassed in the ML's Domestic Cup this year, we can finally have something approaching the FA Cup and thanks to Stadium Server, we could have some nice lower league grounds in the game as well. :)

coming soon...

How do you know? Got some inside info? ;)

i am confused now....
for what serves stadium server???
How it works??

Basically, Stadium server allows you to assign a unique stadium to any team you want. I think it goes as far as to say if you could find enough stadiums, you could literally have every team's stadium in the game. It's all a question of finding them on the 'net, or making them yourself and sometimes putting up with lower quality stadiums, which is fine by me if it means more stadiums. It just makes the game more immersive for me if you can go to all these different venues instead of being stuck with Konami's (rather paltry) selection. :)

Cleared up now? Now you can cast your vote. :)

As mentioned above, it's not up to "demand" per say as it is up to the amount of quality stadiums that are made. The demand for stadium server will always be there. If there aren't many quality stadiums to insert into the game, it seems pointless to have stadium server.

As mentioned above, it's not up to "demand" per say as it is up to the amount of quality stadiums that are made. The demand for stadium server will always be there. If there aren't many quality stadiums to insert into the game, it seems pointless to have stadium server.

There are always loads of stadiums of varying quality, but there were more than enough made of good quality for earlier PES games and chances are, a way will be found to make them work with PES 10. :) I wonder who voted no... :D

Everything is down to the quality of the stadia I guess.. I downloaded Rechi's pack for PES6 (with hundreds and hundreds of stadia) but I found I could not play in some of them because they had some little "annoying" bugs..
I know I'm something like a "perfectionist" but that's the way things go..
Even with kits: I can't play with "any" kit I find around, they must be at least of a certain quality for me to add them ingame..

So I'd say we hope to have kitserver/ballserver first, then see how the stadia are coming along.
Stadiumserver looks like a heavy task to complete, and would be useless without some good stadia to choose from ;)

But, again, let's see what Juce decides, possibly without "biasing" him towards this or that feature..

Everything is down to the quality of the stadia I guess.. I downloaded Rechi's pack for PES6 (with hundreds and hundreds of stadia) but I found I could not play in some of them because they had some little "annoying" bugs..
I know I'm something like a "perfectionist" but that's the way things go..
Even with kits: I can't play with "any" kit I find around, they must be at least of a certain quality for me to add them ingame..

So I'd say we hope to have kitserver/ballserver first, then see how the stadia are coming along.
Stadiumserver looks like a heavy task to complete, and would be useless without some good stadia to choose from ;)

But, again, let's see what Juce decides, possibly without "biasing" him towards this or that feature..

Stadiums do vary in quality, but there are usually quite a lot of good ones around, especially when it comes to the more well known ones such as those in the Premiership. :)

It was never my intention to 'bias' Juce towards this feature - the point of the poll is to provide him with a bit of an idea as to whether people are bothered by having Stadium Server or not. I mean, I wouldn't make something complex like Stadium Server unless demand was reasonably high (looks good so far..)

Saitama Stadium, no comments, they finaly put it on original versiion, i just want a JLeague patch (dont have a PS3) and done.
Maybe Kashima Soccer Stadium and Fukuda Denshi Arena to my dream become true. :P

Quick question about stadiums: would Fifa 10 PC's selection work with PES 10? That'd be a good start as far as quality stadiums to choose from is concerned.

Hi, back in pes6 i really loved this tool.

It would be great to again have stadium server.

Playing with Villarreal in ML, the big generic stadium somewhat takes the atmoshphere out of the game.

Like the other 163 people here i vote for stadium server to be made.

It depends on the quality of the stadium made. Because the stadiums currently in the game are of a very high quality with minscule details in them , it would take a lot of photographic research and modelling to create a similar standard of stadia.

And it would be time consuming. I have no doubt that the community will come up with the solution. It always does and I for one would rather play say with Atletico in the Vicente Calderon for instance or Napoli at the San Paolo or Bayern at the Allianz Arena.

But let juce do what he wants. He has a career to look after and a finite amount of free time.

Anything he does do and indeed Robbie will be that surplus manna from heaven.

I sincerely hope Konami for 2011 create more stadiums. Leaving out former stadia like the Mestalla,Calderon,Bombonera,Maracana is not great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom